rllmuk
bradigor

Easy Allies - The Prettiest Eyes

Sorry for starting a new topic (feel free to move/merge).

Discovered Kyle Bosman a few months back and I have been hooked on his videos ever since. He is genuinely funny and often makes so good points. His bonus bits at the end of each video are also well worth a watch.

There is just something about his style that for me, makes him much more watchable than many other gaming show of this type.

He has just done his top 10 things about E3 and the build up to and payoff for number 1 is brilliant.

Watch here

Does anyone else watch his show regularly?

• Upvote 6

The man utterly is superb. I've never missed an episode. Give The Pach Attack a go as well (Kyle is the producer on that one).

Wasn't there another Final Bossman thread a while back? Glad to see he's gaining in popularity anyway!

Yeah, he gets brought up on rllmuk fairly regularly thanks to the fact that he's fantastic - certainly my favourite American games video maker. I do wonder how much the change of ownership at GameTrailers will change things (though played for laughs, what he mentions in his most recent video is true, with over half of GT's staff having been laid off following the handover last week).

Though, considering how awful GameTrailers has always been outside of his videos, perhaps I shouldn't be too worried.

Love this guy. His videos and gooteks and mike Ross excellent adventures are the only game related stuff I ever watch.

I was really worried when he mentioned game trailers being bought out, but it looks like he's one of the few to keep his job.

The only person in gaming media whose videos I'll watch. Love him because regardless of his tastes, he's just honest and level headed. It's rare I'll disagree with him but also he's just so nice and open that I appreciate what he has to say.

Worst time for anyone to discover Bosman, watch his old shows while you can because I dont think he'll be there much longer without his colleagues. Hopefully Ryan Stevens sets something up, he seemed to be the brains behind a lot of it. GT has been a sinking ship since Shane Satterfield left, he knew what was going on.

Yeah, he gets brought up on rllmuk fairly regularly thanks to the fact that he's fantastic - certainly my favourite American games video maker. I do wonder how much the change of ownership at GameTrailers will change things (though played for laughs, what he mentions in his most recent video is true, with over half of GT's staff having been laid off following the handover last week).

Though, considering how awful GameTrailers has always been outside of his videos, perhaps I shouldn't be too worried.

If the situation gets worse at least he'll be able to leave at the end of his contract for free.

• Upvote 4

So weird how GT is being gutted like this as I thought it was one of the more profitable gaming websites. They're community was and is still horrid (mostly made up by teens) but their content has always been really solid (except for the Pachter show obviously, that man is about as self-absorbed as they come).

Weeeeiiiiiiirrd.

Surely defy will keep the episodes up to now archived and available online? If not are they downloadable?

They're all on Youtube.

Fuck that. I know that he'll find someone else to fund his videos because he's great but if they don't do everything they can to keep him around they're idiots. One week without his show is too much, let alone an indefinite period.

Fuck that. I know that he'll find someone else to fund his videos because he's great but if they don't do everything they can to keep him around they're idiots. One week without his show is too much, let alone an indefinite period.

Kyle Bosman is pretty much the only reason to visit GameTrailers now.

• Upvote 1

This one from a few months back was brilliant, sums up my thoughts on the pre-order situation perfectly.

copy/paste (embed won't work) www.gametrailers.com/videos/itrits/the-final-bosman-ugly-truth-in-advertising