Mr Do 71

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker

My only hope is that they allow you to turn off the gyro controls for the camera. Much preferred using the right stick and as even a little gamepad movement made the camera go mental in SM3DW.

Captain Toad levels being in 3D World was one of the only genuinely 'new' things about the title/only doable on Wii U kind of thing, so I was glad the levels were included.

If it can stand alone is merely down to the number of levels it'll have.

Captain Toad levels being in 3D World was one of the only genuinely 'new' things about the title/only doable on Wii U kind of thing, so I was glad the levels were included.

If it can stand alone is merely down to the number of levels it'll have.

not really, it could have been down on any other console but it was a great addition to the game.

not really, it could have been down on any other console but it was a great addition to the game.

Is the Pad screen having first person Toad a newer thing, then? Can't remember if the 3D World levels had it. (e.g.: bit in the trailer he's throwing stuff at enemies on a wheel cart), but that's what I meant, along with more fluid level cube camera control with stylus, of course.

Well, there goes the only Wii U game for the rest of the year that I was buying. It'll be the end of January as well, won't it?

Should have just called the machine the P.U.

Shame, would have made for a nice Cristmassy game. On the other hand, there is the Bayo collection and Smash Bros already and it's not a huge delay.

2015 is gonna be insane though.

The sheer amount of games. (Almost) everything is 2015. Forgot about Hyrule Warriors. Still looks fun.

Uh, I wasn't aware there's much due in 2015 besides Zelda?

Indeed. Anyway, for shame I've not even reached any of these Toad levels in SM3D World, when does the first one crop up so I can see what it's all about? I really should make more of an effort.

Well, next year or beyond - you cited Star Fox for one which was barely even shown as a tech demo. Regardless, it doesn't really help when this one was down as this year, and now it isn't (for us).