revlob

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

42 minutes ago, scottcr said:

these screenshots are making want to go cuttin' aboot Hyrule again.

Me an' all, that 4K Switch can't come soon enough.

3 hours ago, ZOK said:

The Radient set? No, that just gives you stealth around skeletons iirc. Masks are different.

Skeletons don't attack you either. You can blend in with them. You saying you can do more than just blend in with monster masks?

No, that’s what you can do. I hadn’t realised you blend with skeletons with the Radient set - or I never noticed!

I have a great selfie I took of my Link in disguise surrounded by a ton of skelly mates - only I played it on WiiU so can't just copy it off a storage card.

Time to buy this for Switch and play it again...

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Keyboard Koala said:

Yeah, but you should have upgraded it at least twice. Only then do you get the added benefit of 'stal disguise'.

All my outfits and odd bits are level 4! Even the Diamond Circlet, which I don't even bother to use because I've got the full Ancient Set and the Ancient Hat looks much cooler anyway! :quote:

That's right, I burned 22 diamonds and two star fragments just for fun. Link is so rich he could buy Hyrule off Calamity Gannon rather than fight him.

Just got the full barbarian set!

Now to farm 13,000 rupees for my house and the 4th fairy. 

I've accumalated a lot of precious stones but am reluctant to sell them as I needed some for armour upgrades! How on Earth do you get 10k+ rupees!