Revival

Ori and the Blind Forest

http://www.oriblindforest.com/

Moon Studios is an independent, distributed Games Studio founded by former AAA developers.

This unique group is a collaboration between game developers located all over the world. We came together to follow a simple vision:

We make games wed love to play.

And we hope you will, too!

In 2010, we officially teased our first project codenamed WARSOUP, a Realtime-Strategy-First Person Shooter.

Shortly after, in 2011, Moon Studios started development on their second title in cooperation with Microsoft Games Studios.

In 2014, we officially teased our second project titled Ori and the Blind Forest, a 2D Metroidvania game with a strong focus on platforming, story and atmosphere.

• Upvote 5

I think they've set a new bar as far as 2D platformer visuals go.

Take that indies! With your pseudo retro art style all the god damn time!

• Upvote 1

I'm really looking forward to this, It was always on the list because it looked beautiful but when I played the game, it became very very it was a really fast paced HARD platform game. Ideal.

Those HP bars need turning off before you do anything else.

Here's hoping this will run on my laptop (it struggles with fog/smoke). What're the rec. specs?

Here's hoping this will run on my laptop (it struggles with fog/smoke). What're the rec. specs?

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2.2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ @ 2.8 GHz
RAM: 4 GB RAM
GPU: GeForce 240 GT or Radeon HD 6570 – 1024 MB (1 gig)
DX: Version 9.0c
HDD: 8 GB available space

Amazon has the soundtrack page up, but not available to buy yet.. but the 30 sec previews for each are there..

Just from the samples it sounds incredible..

http://www.amazon.com/Ori-Blind-Forest-Original-Soundtrack/dp/B00TR9P0FA?tag=viglink20241-20

It's being bundled in Austria..

XboxOne_Ori_Packshot.jpg

This is the first Xbox exclusive I've seen to make me regret my decision to limit myself to one console this generation*. Looks awfully nice.

*I felt the same way when I saw the trailers for Below, but apparently that's just a timed exclusive.