• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've had this sitting on my dashboard for the past few months after getting it for free from EA access but have yet to try it.

I don't enjoy competitive multiplayer these days so would only be interested in the campaign or any co-op options, so is this recommended or what?

I usually love the short and sweet, cinematic BF campaigns by the way... ^_^

Sorry the thread was too long to read from the start.

The peak number of players on Xbone in the past 24 hours has been 6,760: http://bfhstats.com/

According to various Reddit threads, the DLC audience is minimal (though you'd expect a boost from the sale). That said, it'll always only be a percentage of that player total.

This game bombed hard when you compare it to the 2 year old BF4 player stats.

Thanks - maybe I'll skip it!

I've had this sitting on my dashboard for the past few months after getting it for free from EA access but have yet to try it.

I don't enjoy competitive multiplayer these days so would only be interested in the campaign or any co-op options, so is this recommended or what?

I usually love the short and sweet, cinematic BF campaigns by the way... ^_^

Sorry the thread was too long to read from the start.

The campaign is...uhh...yeah you should definitely play it.

Bought this for £12 from CEX today for the PS4

Crikey, it's fucking crap innit. Thought it would be half decent from the Dead Space team but the single player is the most tedious, boring thing I've played in ages. The super smoothness of BF4 seems to have gone out of the window for a game that looks and sounds worse.

The multiplayer UI is awful and so cryptic for a noob, the text is magnifying glass small on a 42" tv , the TTK is nothing like BF4, even at £12 what a dissapointment !

• 4 months later...

Road to Battlefield

A new Battlefield is coming later this year, and we're celebrating by keeping the action going in Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline. Over the next few months we'll be giving away previously released expansion packs for both games to anyone playing on Xbox One, Xbox 360, Origin for PC, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 3.