Bloodborne - GOTD edition

MW_Jimmy

Yet "beast" is the name of their engine. Don't get me wrong I'm hyped as anyone but there's no indication of even what platform it's on.

Well of course everything is speculation right now, but I find it very unlikely that they would all of a sudden introduce shotguns into Dark Souls 2.

It being DLC wouldn't necessarily mean that it has to be something which is part of the main DS2. This could be like the GTAIV DLC; a standalone episode where they try a bunch of new mechanics out.

I doubt that though - you pretty much never see that these days.

Yet "beast" is the name of their engine. Don't get me wrong I'm hyped as anyone but there's no indication of even what platform it's on.

Well, with people working for Sony on GAF basically confirming this as a PS4 exclusive helmed by Miyazaki himself, I don't think there is much left to speculate about here. SCEJ is co-developing.

Well, with people working for Sony on GAF basically confirming this as a PS4 exclusive helmed by Miayazki himself, I don't think there is much left to speculate about here. SCEJ is co-developing.

Quiet you, we all know that but Stanley clearly doesn't - let the man bet a bollock, it's been too long since that happened on 'muk.

Well, with people working for Sony on GAF basically confirming this as a PS4 exclusive helmed by Miayazki himself, I don't think there is much left to speculate about here. SCEJ is co-developing.

I thought you wrote 'Miyazaki' then and suddenly had a gorgeous vision of what a Souls game designed by Hayao Miyazaki would look like :wub: I'm not sure if his art style really fits the tone of the Souls series, however...

I thought you wrote 'Miyazaki' then and suddenly had a gorgeous vision of what a Souls game designed by Hayao Miyazaki would look like :wub: I'm not sure if his art style really fits the tone of the Souls series, however...

He did attempt to write 'Miyazaki' but not the one you're thinking of. Hidetaka Miyazaki is the main man at From Software and the big wonderful brain behind the first two Souls games.

Wind Waker HD visuals + Dark Souls' combat system = my dream game!

He did attempt to write 'Miyazaki' but not the one you're thinking of. Hidetaka Miyazaki is the main man at From Software and the big wonderful brain behind the first two Souls games.

Correct, thanks for pointing that spelling error out to me though Jaimie. :)

Quiet you, we all know that but Stanley clearly doesn't - let the man bet a bollock, it's been too long since that happened on 'muk.

You're right I didn't know that. I didn't know where the rumours had surfaced from, or the footage. If true that's an incredible exclusive for Sony. I'd buy a PS4 for that alone.

Imagine the E3 reveal.

The screen goes black. A faint but familiar sound. It gets louder and louder. The otherworldly drone and hum of a bonfire. The screen remains black.

"this one's for the players"

Sony win E3.

Well that was a really flat and bizarre trailer. Still, it's all announced and official now.

Introducing Bloodborne, the latest Action RPG from renowned Japanese developer FromSoftware, exclusively for the PlayStation®4 system. Face your fears as you search for answers in the ancient city of Yharnam, now cursed with a strange endemic illness spreading through the streets like wildfire. Danger, death and madness lurk around every corner of this dark and horrific world, and you must discover its darkest secrets in order to survive.

A Terrifying New World: Journey to a horror-filled gothic city where deranged mobs and nightmarish creatures lurk around every corner.

Strategic Action Combat: Armed with a unique arsenal of weaponry, including guns and saw cleavers, you'll need wits, strategy and reflexes to take down the agile and intelligent enemies that guard the city's dark secrets.

A New Generation of Action RPG: Stunningly detailed gothic environments, atmospheric lighting, and advanced new online experiences showcase the power and prowess of the PlayStation®4 system.