rllmuk
Sng

The Rllmuk Photography Thread

Went out yesterday to get some dragonflies but on route noticed the light was getting nice. Never explored this area with my camera before, which is kind of crazy considering I live 15 minutes away and the view is pretty impressive. 

5G1A9830-L.jpg

• Upvote 3

Thanks :) a nice sunrise with a little fog in the valley would make for a good photo, just need the right conditions and the energy to get out of bed early! 

I'd be interested to see what 2 & 4 look like in black and white.  You've got a hell of a lot of contrast in both, might really pop with dark dark shadows and bright bright highlights. 

• Upvote 1

A few photos from my phone, edited (perhaps over-edited) in Snapseed. I was out taking photos of the windmill on film, but decided to take a few shots with my new phone to see how it fared (and because it has a wider-angle lens than my 60 year old Zeiss folder!). While they don't really stand up to close scrutiny, they're not too bad.

50163843853_c9b99a592b_b.jpg

North Leverton windmill by fishyfish_arcade, on Flickr

50163842333_c841684fcb_b.jpg

50164374806_e24235393b_b.jpg

• Upvote 2