Sng

The Rllmuk Photography Thread

Pootle. That 3rd pic is cool! Looks like it should be the beginning of a big movie, or something!  :D

Did you really take that pic yourself?

;)  There's a giant seagull about to attack the pier in Soong's last pic!

I did indeed! It was a few weeks ago now when I was in Hong Kong :o It was a bit foggy over that way - it was taken from near The Peak.

I did indeed!  It was a few weeks ago now when I was in Hong Kong ;)  It was a bit foggy over that way - it was taken from near The Peak.

Aint got any pix of how steep the climb is have you, I've lost my films of HK :o

I did indeed!  It was a few weeks ago now when I was in Hong Kong ;)  It was a bit foggy over that way - it was taken from near The Peak.

Cool! I think the fog actually gives it more atmosphere!

All these cool pics are making me wanna get a nice digital camera, now. I'd better start checking out some camera threads for recommendations!

Wow! Those HK photos are awesome. That foggy one - i'm thinking Blade Runner :o

The guy about to serve is a good one too. Dorknight's are unsettling ;)

Sony Cybershot P93A 5.1 Megapixel

I quite like the cybershots & as my laptop has a memory stick port, I decided it would be a good choice. Been messing around trying stuff out. Will see what decent pics I can take tomorrow While I've got some time off work.