The old Rllmuk Photography Thread

Sng

The grand canyon. No shot, especially not this quite crap one, will ever do it justice. It is something you have to see for yourself to believe. The guy in the white t-shirt is me, about a foot from a horrible death.

Are your Photoshop-ing skills up to taking yourself and the guy next to you out of the picture? It's just that I think if the picture only had the guy/girl sitting down, overlooking such a breathtaking space, it would look very zen.

In my defence, I literally spent 5 minutes on them.

The fish came out 'OK' I thought.

I like the saturated landscape - looks better on my screen at home than on my 1024x768 at work though, I must admit.

That picture does deserve a colourisation too, just with more care than I took!

Nice work removing those folks from the canyon though!

And sorry V-A re: the other thread - I felt like it had kinda died... and my chanshots weren't worthy either!

terminator.jpg

OMG. I had to retouch this one (Sensor covered with dust). However, apart from airbrushing out a few blobs, and resizing it's pretty much as it came out of the camera.

Sky looks particularly cool, not quite sure why.