rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Flub

Star Wars Force Collection - Aka the Zok and Flub Love Shack

EDIT by Stu

Rllmuk Players
(in the format of Rllmuk Name - Game Name - Player ID)

Legion Name = Boogie Knights of the Old Republic

Rev - Dash Rendar - 927-716-723
ZOK - ZOK - 794-627-481
TehStu - TehStu - 783-701-329
Lucas - shakey dog - 262-303-176
Jammy - Jammy - 102-222-626
Blunted - Blunted - 261-929-422
And - Porkins - 467-960-885

Paddyo - Paddyo - 977-709-538 (new!)

To add rllmuk folks as an Ally, add one of the Player IDs above. That person will need to have spare ally slots, so post here if they're full)

--------- end Stu edit

I'm not entirely sure how best to describe this. It's a F2P collectable "card game" with IAP that you click things a lot and then watch some cards march up a screen and lightsabre other cards in the face. It's mindless and will annoy the living piss out of most people.

But Zok and I like it which automatically makes it an Edge 6. Zok's too chicken to make a thread but I'm crazy like a fox baby.

The UI is a mess. The graphics are borderline appalling but it fills that need in me to click things while I'm at work. I suspect Broker will hate it but that's cool. People are different yo.

1378313086.png

CLICK FOR VICTORY Thunderpants McGee!!

• Upvote 2

Ooh! Ooh! Somewhere to post my battle formation!

MyOSNJi.jpg

Note this is event formation, it's got a few cards in that I don't normally use (the ones with a big 'P' on), but they give me score boosters on the Felucia event.

Man, I love this game.

Z1qra3h.jpg

I've probably spent more time playing this so far than Halo 2 and 3 combined...

I like how they actually do not give a living fuck that you have three Han Solos fighting god knows what from all over the canon and that 99% of the 1* junk cards are characters even hardcore Wars nerds would have trouble identifying much less give a shit about :)

I think I have another hour left constructing my first blue print. One of those prequel droid roller tank things from the event.

Also Captain Antillies is a weird looking mother fucker.

Hey, when our trading starts I'll send you a bunch of vehicles from 'the future', AT-ATs, Naboo Fighters etc. Can you make allies yet?

I love the graphics, they are so dog rough it gives the whole thing proper Episode IV charm :wub:

Flub, the evil bastard, already got me hooked on Puzzle & Dragons and I feel dirty every time I play it.

Flub, the evil bastard, already got me hooked on Puzzle & Dragons and I feel dirty every time I play it.

Brave Frontier is the same and better. Play that as well. I have a thread for that too.

Is it possible to win without using any prequel characters at all?

I've been told that top tier teams require at least three 5* Jar Jar Binks cards.

Hey, when our trading starts I'll send you a bunch of vehicles from 'the future', AT-ATs, Naboo Fighters etc. Can you make allies yet?

I love the graphics, they are so dog rough it gives the whole thing proper Episode IV charm :wub:

I proper lolled the first time through the tutorial when the terrible cutout of Princess Leia appears. Yeah I can make allies.

@Barny

Entirely possible, but improbable. You'd hamper yourself quite a bit being such a purist. Mace and Ki Adi Mundi are the two best 4* light side shorts, for example.

Wow, there's more of us! Post your formation then Jammy...also you will need to post your player ID, you can't seek allies by name to my knowledge.

Zok. I've been using auto formation so far but this is my first stab at making a formation.

I could easily ditch Akbar and stick a load of stacks in there though. I don't really know what's best at the moment

9sQSfcc.png

Yeah it's decent, Yoda will be soaking up a whopper of your CAP though I am guessing. As a general point, it's better to enhance cards and have fewer than use loads of base cards at the lower levels, as your opponents will be doing the opposite, and you should easily beat them.

I've got a load of Leia Organas, I will gift you enough for a max evo if you still need them when we can trade.

EDIT: I don't really get Auto Formation. It always makes a much weaker deck for me than I would myself.

Wow, there's more of us! Post your formation then Jammy...also you will need to post your player ID, you can't seek allies by name to my knowledge.

ID is 102-222-626

Here's my formation - lots of good cards in my deck I can't use at the moment :(

post-2055-0-55609200-1395418086_thumb.jp

Ooh, you've got a couple in there that I want more of, Slave Leia and Bly. I'll send you an Ally request!

EDIT: Your Ally list is full, you'll have to kick someone before I can add you.

Yeah it's decent, Yoda will be soaking up a whopper of your CAP though I am guessing.

21 points :) Worth it though. This early on dude is a fucking meat grinder.

Ooh, you've got a couple in there that I want more of, Slave Leia and Bly. I'll send you an Ally request!

EDIT: Your Ally list is full, you'll have to kick someone before I can add you.

'Tis done Zok. Ally me up !

I'm on as porkins.

467-960-885

Ally me up.

I've done no work in the past 2 days.

What's your player id? Let me know and make sure you've got an Ally space and I'll add you And!

I've edited the post to add it. Didn't realise it was done on that rather than name. Should be room in list.

What happens to vehicles if they get destroyed in a battle? Do you lose them for good? Because that would suck

Yeah you lose them permanently. Stack cards too. It's not such a big deal, as when you get to the fifties you won't use vehicles anyway as you will have cards that are stronger per CAP, and you generally have enough credits to buy more. Likewise with stack cards, they'll be sales fodder soon enough.

Plus, I can send you and And more vehicles than you'll be able to use ;)

It's a balance, really. To begin with, personally I would concentrate more on CAP, as you will otherwise find yourself pulling great cards that you can't use in your formation due to their cost, which is obviously frustrating. However, your EP is what allows you to quest and generate the credits that you enhance your cards with, so you don't want to neglect that either.

In the early stages you will level up a lot very quickly, so I would spread like this: put your two points for levelling up each time into your EP, then add a new ally straight away as you will have an extra slot, and put the four points you get from that into CAP.

This is one of the few games I've spent money on, and I always feel dirty when I do it. Nothing annoys me more than buying a 6 card pack and getting all 3* cards. I can't help myself though, it's addictive as fuck !