Batman: Arkham Knight

You might miss out on some codes, the ones I got were for additional costumes (purely aesthetic) and additional missions (more content). I have bought stuff from CeX before and codes have still been left in the box, but no, you won't miss out of anything. This differs from Arkham City where you didn't get access to Catwoman if you didn't buy new.

cheers, thanks for the info

To get the Harley Quinn dlc on xbox you'll have to buy a special edition dependent on store. I got the Steelcase (£5 extra consumer watchdogs!) one from Tesco which included it and some store exclusive Waynetech boost pack.

That's as much as I can tell you because the dlc/pre order stuff for this game is a disgrace.

Edit : HQ is a pre order or extra wonga bonus digitally on xbox I think.

It's a nice wee bonus but far from essential as it's a brief prologue to the main story, Finished it in about 20 minutes with half a dozen deaths.

I pre ordered from Tesco, I got the waynetech booster, the harley quinn dlc, the scarecrow dlc a PS4 pad skin and batman rubbers for the sticks. All for £23.50 :D

But alas I cannot play it, for I have sworn not to touch Batman until I have finished touching Geralt of Riva.

My Geralt likes to touch Triss and Yen , so i've decided to touch both him and Batman.

It's only fair.

I pre ordered from Tesco, I got the waynetech booster, the harley quinn dlc, the scarecrow dlc a PS4 pad skin and batman rubbers for the sticks. All for £23.50 :D

But alas I cannot play it, for I have sworn not to touch Batman until I have finished touching Geralt of Riva.

My Geralt likes to touch Triss and Yen , so i've decided to touch both him and Batman.

It's only fair.

You know when you hear opera music? I had a mission that said when I hear it that it's taking me closer to the killer or something. Please spoiler it but what should I generally be doing or looking at when I hear it?

You know when you hear opera music? I had a mission that said when I hear it that it's taking me closer to the killer or something. Please spoiler it but what should I generally be doing or looking at when I hear it?

If you head to the waypoint and look around from where you are you should see a body strung up somewhere (I've only done the first two so it might be different depending on how far in you are)

Fun little easter egg - I've stopped playing this, whilst waiting for whatever the hell the devs are going to do to sort out the PC version, but wanted my Batman fix. Thought I'd go back to the original game and start it up. In the intro sequence, nearly the first thing you see is 'Pauli's Diner' with the Batmobile going past.

I like that sort of thing :)

Started thus without the update because it was taking too long (does it update in the background?) Does the update give you the option to toggle the battle mode on the batmobile cause it's not there on my menu at the moment.

Started thus without the update because it was taking too long (does it update in the background?) Does the update give you the option to toggle the battle mode on the batmobile cause it's not there on my menu at the moment.

I think I read somewhere that it doesn't open up as an option until you visit the police station for the first time.

I'm not reading this thread 'cause I'm still very early in the game, but has anyone noticed this in Wayne Tower?

The statues partway up - two atlas types and two more angel sorta ones on ledges either side - it appears if you look at them in a certain order, their faces change to and from that of the Joker. It seems rather like a PT puzzle, and there's a few conspicuous doors nearby. Is it just a creepy easter egg, or could it be like the hidden office in Asylum and the Scarecrow's boat in City?

It's right next to the tram bridge that has a huge statue of the fucking Devil, too. Must mean something.

Left Trigger is Brake and Reverse; square (or X if you're on Xbone) is handbrake, I believe.

I'm 70% through the main story now, and it's still fucking sensational. I can see why people are down on the batmobile, but despite having one or two gripes with it myself, I'm finding it brilliant.

I didn't mind it until the boss battle in it. Feck off.

80% main story, all side missions done bar one that doesn't seem to have unlocked yet in the radial wheel, riddler and some watchpoints/roadblocks that haven't spawned. Think it'll be the last push tomorrow

How do I change brake to left trigger?

Update hasn't downloaded if that changes anything.

You don't because although you think you want it that way once you get your head round why they've set the controls the way they have it makes sense. That "want brake on LT" feeling passes pretty quick.

You don't because although you think you want it that way once you get your head round why they've set the controls the way they have it makes sense. That "want brake on LT" feeling passes pretty quick.

Care to elaborate on that? This being Rocksteady I did think there must be a good reason, I've just not found it yet.

I didn't mind it until the boss battle in it. Feck off.

80% main story, all side missions done bar one that doesn't seem to have unlocked yet in the radial wheel, riddler and some watchpoints/roadblocks that haven't spawned. Think it'll be the last push tomorrow

I had to turn all the settings to low, and I still had a shitty framerate using a 970. Frequently dropped to 1fps. It made two pretty shite sections into two downright terrible and borderline unplayable sections. Amazing effort by whoever did the PC port.

Care to elaborate on that? This being Rocksteady I did think there must be a good reason, I've just not found it yet.

You're slightly more manoeuvrable if you release to switch between modes?