rllmuk
rubberducker

PlayStation VR

6 hours ago, MW_Jimmy said:

I bought Super Stardust Ultra and the VR mode is really really shit. And I live in Hull.

Thankfully, normal Stardust is playable in VR and that's pretty nice - no real headtracking but it's nice to see the effects wizz by your head.

I also live in Hull. 8-)

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, MW_Jimmy said:

I bought Super Stardust Ultra and the VR mode is really really shit. And I live in Hull.

Thankfully, normal Stardust is playable in VR and that's pretty nice - no real headtracking but it's nice to see the effects wizz by your head.

Hull massive represent!  I also live in the city of culture and have VR so I feel an affinity here :)

Edit - and Stardust VR made me feel like death.

55 minutes ago, cassidy said:

Ain't played a normal non VR game for two weeks now. Madness.

I've been moving between VR and Vita. Two extremes provide a nice balance.

51 minutes ago, SeanR said:

A vita emulator in VR.

Tripping balls...

You hold the dual shock as normal, but when wearing the headset it looks like a Vita!

A Vita with all the buttons! 

This thread is killing me guys, I want one more than anything game wise at the moment and am regretting cancelling my early pre-order but I have pretty much decided to get one as soon as one became available - I have even got another move controller sorted (cheers @MikeBeaver) and hopefully a camera :)

And then today, knock at the door and Tracy runs to intercept and whatever it was rent next-door straight away, it is defi something for me as I had to help her complain to amazon about another order and she wouldn't let me look in the order history to get the order number - I've done my detecting :sherlock:

Its probably Lego, but then I got the move today and got the worst 'I've never even heard of VR' when I explained what it was for (we already have one move thats never used..) and off she popped next door secretly again later on.

Basically I feel how @grungekid does about his 8 children on the way, there is no way its a VR but I can't now get one until at least my birthday has passed - early December :o arrrrghhhhhhhh

Now I've had my rant, my sister has a VR for her other half (in my fucking cupboard staring at me, teasing me - well more me staring at it) and I said I would get him a game for his birthday - he is a Fifa and COD player but does play most genres - what do you think is the best game to play after you've gone through the demos? I did ask my sister to do some research and she came back with Resident evil VR being his most wanted game - when is that out? (he doesnt know he is getting one)

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Davros sock drawer said:

Playing catch-up a bit here, as I've only just started investigating PSVR, so this may well be an obvious/already answered question, but...

Does whatever game you're playing via the headset also display on the TV at the same time, i.e. can people spectate?

Get one Davros, it's magical. you are IN the gameworld.

Did I see someone mention a setting that lets you hear the 'outside world' through the headphones in addition to the game sounds whilst in VR?

I'd be super grateful if someone could point me in the right direction if so. 

I haven't played since Sunday, felt I was overdosing slightly. Still dreaming nightly about VR which is weird.

at my sisters for the annual Halloween party and taking it along, can't wait! Can see me buying tethered before the weekend is out as well. Love it! 

Well I lasted till tonight,and spent another £40 on Bound and Tethered. Fuck me is Bound impressive.

Carnival games VR is out tomorrow.

i hope it's around a £20 mark and doesn't require move as it looks like it would be a whole lot of fun.

No PS+ VR games for November, has my curse been lifted? What game do I gamble on next... Although got a lot of VR still left. 

Btw does the EU psn store 'vr demo disc' contain more games than the one that came in the box?

There was a blow up doll too.

Don't tell me you did get one of those either?

Best ask at the shop you bought it from for a replacement.

• Upvote 2

Does the new Tomb Raider feature the VR bit already, or is part of a future update?

And if it's already out, has anybody tried it? I don't remember seeing it mentioned in here.