Xbox One UK price cut - now £399 bundled with Titanfall

Halo

If there's one Xbox game that needs a remake, it's PGR2. Or in fact, just make PGR5. If they nailed both the handling, generous content and amazing online community I'd be buying a Bone. But instead they threw out Bizarre Creations to die and now all we have is microtransactionfest po faced Forza. Fucking Microsoft.

Never a truer word spoken.

It was Activision who "threw them out to die", surely?

And the management team at Bizarre who chose Activision, deliberately, because they were fed up of making PGR.

Why let a few facts get in the way of an anti-microsoft rant though?

Some of the latter parts of that game are so bad, I've never completed it in a sequential fashion, and when I was first shown it and played it, my mate (who had already completed it and expressed dissatisfaction over it) just gave me the highlights reel to play so I never realised how bad it got until I played it again later on my own Xbox,

Quarantine Zone - possibly the worst level in any Halo FPS. Yes, worse than The Library (which becomes kinda pleasantly hypnotic in its repetition) and Cortana (aka "Anus Level").

Quarantine Zone - possibly the worst level in any Halo FPS. Yes, worse than The Library (which becomes kinda pleasantly hypnotic in its repetition) and Cortana (aka "Anus Level").

The Library on Legendary is where it's at. Playing through this again on Anniversary recently was brilliant and annoying at the same time but very satisfying once complete.

I barely remember the levels in Halo 2. Will have to check Youtube for vids of the Quarantine Zone level.

What's wrong with Quarantine Zone? I really like that level. The Arbiter has all the best levels in Halo 2.

There's too much of it. I think they were going to a rhythm like Assault on the Control Room but the ratio of standard shooting to set pieces was off IMO.

Haven't noticed this mentioned (mainly because I'm not reading back through all the drivel) but Zavvi are throwing an extra game in if you order from them. You get a choice of Forza, Dead Rising 3, Ryse or Zoo Tycoon apparently. Nicked from HotUKdeals.

http://www.zavvi.com/games/offers/xbox-one-bundle.list

Getting more and more interested, dammit. So, assuming £55 for Titanfall, and £40 for DR3 or Ryse, that would be a Bone for £305... Hmmm.

What's this hack that allows you to get a console only? Just been offered a console & kinect for $50 gotta buy the pad and powerbrick myself. There's tonnes of consoles on ebay reckon it's worth a punt?

Nope sounds well dodgy.

What's this hack that allows you to get a console only? Just been offered a console & kinect for $50 gotta buy the pad and powerbrick myself. There's tonnes of consoles on ebay reckon it's worth a punt?

hack? is that what they're calling "burglary" these days?