Xbox One UK price cut - now £399 bundled with Titanfall

Halo

While sp Halo 2 was worst in series it is better than 95% than any other sp FPS. To say any Killzone game is better is laughable.

Halo 2 campaign is better than 95% of other single player campaigns? You've been playing the wrong games then.

The 1st scarab fight, when you realise it has AI. That explosion when you take it down, complete with warning alarm. Then later when one is walking towards you in the sandy valley. Then...TWO SCARABS!.

If anything needs a remake, it's 3. Tidy up the 600p-something graphics, id buy it in a heartbeat. Gravemind is even good in it, and when the Arbiter kills the Prophet. Amazing stuff. I feel like playing it again now.

I haven't played 4 yet. Is it good? Reviewed well but send to have been done backlash against it.

It's pretty, the engine is stunning, but the new enemies are shit. The story is inpenetrable, the new weapons are crap and all the same, and the MC looks all wrong in the CG because they make his head abolutely massive.

11halo4.jpg

Doom, Doom 2, Quake IV, Rage

Halo, Halo 3, Halo Reach, Halo 4

Bioshock, Bioshock 2, Bioshock Infinite, System Shock 2, Thief

FEAR, FEAR 2

Far Cry 2, Far Cry 3, Far Cry Blood Dragon

Crysis 1, 2, possibly 3

Fallout + series.

Riddick Series

Mirrors Edge

Prey

Singularity

Serious Sam HD 1, 2, SSFE

Goldneneye , Perfect Dark

Timeshift

Turok

Amnesia

No One Lifes Forever

Blood

Black Mesa

Undying

Aliens Vs Predator

STALKER, Pripyat

Painkiller

Metroid Prime 1, 2, 3

Half Life, HL2, EP1, EP2, Portal, Portal 2

Borderlands, Borderlands 2

Deus Ex (original), Human Revolution.

COD 2, 3, Modern Warfare, MW 2, Black Ops, Black Ops 2

Metro

Also, in official form:

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/genre/metascore/first-person/all?view=condensed

So in summary, indisputably absolutely loads of them.

Laugh all you want, there's plenty of legit choices in that list. Crysis, Quake, Doom, Fear, Far Cry, No One Lifes Forever, Half Life, Metro/Last Light, Bioshock Infinite, Borderlands and no doubt others I haven't played. A lot of those are series and have multiple entries that are all better.

I think you lot are mental for laughing at angel and ignoring the "name me a sp fps that's better than halo 2", even though there are loads.

I completely agree. Halo 2's SP campaign was painfully average and felt extremely naff compared to what happened before or afterward. But what does Halo 2 have to do with anything again?

It's allegedly due for a Remake this year.

Can't say I'm bothered, it was the multiplayer that was great (at the time) and I highly doubt they will be remaking the whole Multiplayer mode

I quite like most FPS's. But really can't get into kill zone shadow-whatever atall (that is despite liking the other two). It all just feels soooo generic. Yes it's pretty but the gameplay feels completely unimaginative.

And that's coming from someone that really enjoyed the single player campaigns of COD Ghosts, Battlefield and yes even Halo 2.

I knew Angel would give me a good laugh. There are some very good to excellent FPS's in that list though. Thank god Killzone was not there so I'm give him credit for that.

youre an uneducated moron, videogame wise, you haven't got a clue. Even for your age, you should know better. Now enough from you.