Xbox One UK price cut - now £399 bundled with Titanfall

Halo

It becomes a less credible opinion when it's repeatedly, inexplicably cloaked in metaphors about massive hairy cocks pissing in people's faces.

I'm now umming and ahhing about picking up this Titanfall bundle as the game sounds amazing. I reckon I can hold out a good while longer though.

You're getting a Bone soon, though, yeah?

Honestly, im really torn. The fancy Titanfall branded one and Halo 2 really push me towards it, and I can afford it fine. But I resent having to pay for kinect which wont be touched.

Yeah im 39 years mental.

Nope, my rule is when I get shit from someone on here, thats it for them, they dont get a sensible response from me ever again. I'm super OCD and mental as a box of badgers. If I dont, then I continue as normal.

I wish I drove campbell away, sadly it was probably Tomb Raider.

No Tomb Raider resulted in him jumping up from the forum and then immediately being catapulted backwards away from it.

Oh angel, the thing is IF you had an opinion on something and it was stated like a normal person without some wierd scent of bitterness or whatever around it AND it wasn't misinformed generally AND you lets say, stuck to posting that same opinion 3 or 4 times then yeah sure I think people would debate it with you. But you do all of the above and so people just regard you as a bit of a troll. I'm pretty sure you're not. But can you see why there's a large number of people in a few threads now that state "oh it's angel, he's weird"?

Anyway, I'd suggest taking a break man, don't need another person quitting the forum. Take a walk, it's not pissing it down today at least!

Oh angel, the thing is IF you had an opinion on something and it was stated like a normal person without some wierd scent of bitterness or whatever around it AND it wasn't misinformed generally AND you lets say, stuck to posting that same opinion 3 or 4 times then yeah sure I think people would debate it with you. But you do all of the above and so people just regard you as a bit of a troll. I'm pretty sure you're not. But can you see why there's a large number of people in a few threads now that state "oh it's angel, he's weird"?

Anyway, I'd suggest taking a break man, don't need another person quitting the forum. Take a walk, it's not pissing it down today at least!

in before "microsoft are pissing on xbox one owners"

I have no problem with being called weird. The worst thing you can be is boring and unremarkable. Im not quitting or even remotely upset, infact its been a fun couple of days posting.

This thread has me wondering if there's any moderation left on the forum. I mean, it's so insanely off the rails now, and it's hugely entertaining, but... actually, no, I have no point to make.

I dont mind this level of un-modding, because no ones outright calling each other a cunt or whatever, and it's entertaining.

I have no problem with being called weird. The worst thing you can be is boring and unremarkable. Im not quitting or even remotely upset, infact its been a fun couple of days posting.

I dont mind this level of un-modding, because no ones outright calling each other a cunt or whatever, and it's entertaining.

Well yeah, not outright...

This thread has me wondering if there's any moderation left on the forum. I mean, it's so insanely off the rails now, and it's hugely entertaining, but... actually, no, I have no point to make.

when posts get reported the mods act.

I speak from experience.

of having my posts reported.

To summarise:

angel doesn't like MS and thinks that the price drop is shitting on current XBO owners

Plenty of current XBO owners aren't bothered

angel is 39

SeanR has a PS4

bignige is called Nigel

Meh loves angel

Graham_S hates us all

Let's get back on track now people!

To summarise:

Angel doesn't like MS and thinks that the price drop is shitting on current XBO owners

Plenty of current XBO owners aren't bothered

Angel is 39

SeanR has a PS4

bignige is called Nigel

Meh loves Angel

Graham_S hates us all

Let's get back on track now people!

And my name uses a lower case "a", for the millionth time. Apart from that, yep.

Does dropping the price now move the goalposts for either a further xbone price drop (either in response to further poor sales, or a reduction in manufacturing costs), or some kind of Sony price-drop response?

like, if MS do it twice in the first year, or Sony cut their price = problems?

it really is a case of "first to blink".

Obviously MS blinked first, with good reason, but are Sony playing their own game, or will they be influenced by this?