rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Goose

The Collected U.S Box Office Reports - OUT NOW! Link in Post #58

Many thanks to whoever gave it a five star review - really appreciate that.

And thanks to everyone who has bought it and shared the link.

Purchased and will share with a couple of people who I think will like it.

I'll do a review at some point - will have to give it a read first in case it's crap ;-)

• Upvote 1

Bought, had a quick look in the Kindle Cloud Reader and decided it'll be something great to read, with the appropriate amounts of coffee in-hand, now that the nights are starting to draw in. Top work Goose!

(Though you should have included everybody's quotes in the 'thanks' at the end :P)

• Upvote 1

Once again, my heart felt thanks to all those who have purchased the book, spread the word, the link or left a review. I've managed to sell 52 copies to date, which is more than double what I'd hoped to sell.

Many, many thanks to you all.

• Upvote 1

It begins....initial data gathering. This is only the partial list and not everything in this shot will make it. There'll probably be lots more fields to add before I actually start writing.

post-242-0-65782400-1411286989_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

Here. We. Go.....formatting and fields aren't final, and the table won't be there in the finished piece.

(Ignore the studio tag as well, the correct one should be Columbia, but I wanted to see how Warner Bros. looked in an earlier version of the template)

Time to get back in the game.

post-242-0-80468000-1412506565_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 4

Do we have to wait for the whole book? I'd like to preorder and get each essay as you finish them...please.

I think it's the lack of pressure. The weekly reports had to be done within a fairly tight time frame, which I just don't have the time for now. Where as writing about much older movies, I can do it at leisure - so if I go a few days or a week without writing, it won't be an issue.

As for publishing them as I do them - I'm not really sure to be honest. I guess it depends how I pull them together. I'm planning on posting up the first one I complete to get people's reaction, to see mainly whether it works reading about a much older film whose spotlight has come and gone.

After that, it'll depend on how I write them. I'm planning on writing each one, one after the other, to avoid confusion (on my part) so we'll see.