rllmuk
Harsin

Amazon Prime Video

11 hours ago, multiclunk said:

Dunno when it went up but American Animals is on there now. I'm about half way through it and it's been fucking great so far.

Edit: just finished that and it was just fantastic, it's got to be the best thing I've watched so far this year. Wow.

Yeah the praise for American animals is deserved. Really enjoyed it. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, multiclunk said:

Dunno when it went up but American Animals is on there now. I'm about half way through it and it's been fucking great so far.

Edit: just finished that and it was just fantastic, it's got to be the best thing I've watched so far this year. Wow.

Amazon does a very good job of hiding the content they add to their site. Why they can't have a newly added section on their apps is annoying.

I tend to use maft website to see what is added.

https://amzprime.maft.uk/

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, The Mighty Ash said:

NowTV is worse :lol:

At least they have a recently added section on the films (not sure on entertainment)

23 minutes ago, gospvg said:

At least they have a recently added section on the films (not sure on entertainment)

They do though.

Screenshot_20190510-153853_Prime_Video.jpg

The sort order on that is messed up rather than be on newly added it seems to be on popular or some other sort.

To give this thread the full Amazon Video experience I’m going to start posting adverts for Jack Ryan between every post.

• Upvote 5

There used to be an option to filter by Prime only. Have they removed this in the TV app or am I blind? The interface is bad enough without having to edge lease through loads of stuff only available to rent or view through other subscription channels.

I've been binging the US version of The Office over the last month or so, as I've never seen it. Up to season 5 and just started watching the fire drill episode. The pre-credits fire drill is amazing. :lol:

• Upvote 5

I watched the tv adaptation of The Shining. The quality of the stream was worse than a fucking pirated VHS tape.

11 hours ago, Monkeyboy said:

For those who missed it first time round, every season of Justified is now on Prime. Do yourself a favour and watch it. It's awesome.

It's genuinely one of the greatest TV shows ever made. Goggins and Olyphant are absolutely incredible in it.

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, DC said:

I watched the tv adaptation of The Shining. The quality of the stream was worse than a fucking pirated VHS tape.

The quality of the programme isn't much better. 

5 hours ago, Chadruharazzeb said:

The quality of the programme isn't much better. 

Agreed. I need to try Kubrick’s version again. The book is one of my favourites though, so it had a lot to live up to.

Anyone know if the follow up book is any good? Wrong thread / folder I know.