rllmuk
Don Rosco

Cricket Thread

Jadeja making the Kiwis doubt themselves here. Plenty of recent history showing times where India made comebacks of similar level against them too.

Strange that Jadeja was a sub for so long.

Just watching text updates of this is tense. 

I'm looking forward to hearing from the conspiracy theorists how Dhoni is leaving balls to somehow screw Pakistan. 

fine margins here, single wicket and I'd make the kiwis favourites again, but whilst these 2 here its India's match I think.

Feel like one big over from India (15 or more) and they'll do it. A maiden or wicked from NZ and it's them.

Nail biting!

Dhoni out as well, India threw it away.

23 runs required from 6 balls, RR: 4.42, RRR: 23.00

All over, well Played New Zealand, Great match!

wooof. Kohli failing in a big match, Dhoni The Finisher not Finishing (again), that's gonna be a flop for India that gets talked about for a loooooooong time.

Everyone gonna write off NZ in the final too I bet.

Dhoni fucked that chase. 15 out of the last 18 or something similar been won by the team batting first. Win toss, win game?

It seems that way, although quite a few (that one, Eng v Sri Lanka both spring to mind straight away) it feels like the chasing team at least did themselves few favours. 

England have won too many tosses in a row, they’ll either lose the semi or final one surely. 

Well we are, Australia won the toss & are batting first.

Apologies for the language.

This is an unbelievable start, couldn't have hoped for anything better. Jofra looking COLD. Love it. 

• Upvote 1

Cracking, could not have asked for a better start.

Only 27 off 10 overs & 3 wickets.

• Upvote 1

As was pointed out in the BBC updates, a year ago today Kieran Trippier scored a brilliant free kick to put England 1-0 up in the World Cup semi-final against Croatia. I'm still super nervous. I think Australia will recover to 270 and put us under pressure early on too. 

I have to admire Carey's reflexes. Archer knocked his helmet off, and despite being stunned he caught it before it landed on the wicket. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Sirloin said:

Need a wicket badly now.

How about 2?

121/5 now.

Also need Maxwell to do as normal and get out quick, if he goes big and stays in it's a bit like when Buttler kicks off. Basically I can't relax about Australia at all at any point :(