Cricket Thread

Was just about to say pretty much the same. Almost stopped listening earlier. But suddenly it's right back on. Great stuff.

Edit: And then it gets better! Sam Curran on a hat-trick.

I was cooking my dinner as Australia were chipping away with around 100 to go and I was thinking they would see it out, then Archer and Woakes bowled that brilliant spell and suddenly its all happening. 

Now, my other half and kids are watching a program about money whilst I'm stuck with BBC live updates instead of seeing a glorious collapse :(

So long as Carey is around they have a chance, but heres hoping... 

Ludicrous end to the IPL game. RR needed like 70 off four overs and had just lost their last good batsman. The chump at the other end who had like 7 runs off 20 balls went 6, 6, 6, 6, 0, 6. Then Archer came out and whacked a couple as well. Won with balls to spare.

23 hours ago, Sirloin said:

Ludicrous end to the IPL game. RR needed like 70 off four overs and had just lost their last good batsman. The chump at the other end who had like 7 runs off 20 balls went 6, 6, 6, 6, 0, 6. Then Archer came out and whacked a couple as well. Won with balls to spare.

See above for tonight’s game.

England Ladies beat the West Indies in their T20 series, although the last game was held up by rain and became a five-over thriller. Maybe 20 overs is still too many?