Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Halo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally catching up with season 5, onto episode 4 and as per Holt is amazing.

Spoiler

Terry - "Are you really going to use the gay card"

Holt - "YAAAS Queen"

Terry - "Isn't that Cheddar"

Holt - "This Bitch? Pleeeeeease"

On 01/03/2018 at 21:26, Alex W. said:

Well, it's back on E4 in March at least.

11 minutes ago, merman said:

This Thursday at 9pm with a double bill

Is it upto date with America on E4?

3 hours ago, wev said:

Is it upto date with America on E4?

E4 are half a season behind I think. They always wait til after the winter mid-season break so they can show the full season without the interruption.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't like the serious episodes before (Witness Protection, Undercover/Trial/Jail) at this feels very much like one of them. If you enjoyed you'd get more from it.

There's some good moments (Kevin mostly)

Yeah I thought it was pretty good. I'm glad they're done with that arc now but to get it wrapped up in twenty minutes whilst still being funny was pretty impressive; Kevin was the standout, whilst Holt has always had the father son relationship with Jake it was nice to see a bit more of the home relationship between Holt and Kevin with Jake facilitating. I loved the standing up portion of the house and the complete seriousness Holtvin (or Kolt, your choice) considered it, the image of the two of them hurling them flat on the floor every couple of minutes to "storm out" was brilliant. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been watching old episodes of this on E4 this week as well as the latest episodes... something struck me and hurts my head. 

Brooklyn 99 and New Girl take place in the same universe, as they had a crossover. 

Yet both Damon Wayans Jr and Nasim Pedrad appear in both shows as different characters.

That cannot happen... How can this be allowed to happen. 

1 minute ago, SMD said:

It's the Chris Evans loophole

That doesn't work, because Fantastic Four (the bad one...the first bad one anyway...Fuck it, the one with Chris Evans in it) doesn't actually take place in the same universe. As FF in that guise doesn't exist in the MCU. 

This is a serious issue damn it!