Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Halo

It was recently announced that Gold or Dave have picked up all the rest of Parks and Rec after BBC4 decided to not bother showing it any more, so they'll be showing S4 through to whichever was the last one.

Hate it when series switch channels.

• 1 month later...

Started watching season 1 last week, and now onto season 2. It's actually really good,the whole cast have great chemistry and it's definitely got the watch another episode feel to it.

I do get scrub vibes from it, but perhaps not so much since andy samberg's character has been toned down a little. I loved the joke when captain holt injured his wrist by hulu hooping and told all to Jake and then after saying "why did you tell me all this?" captain holt said because no one would believe you.

in any case, will be sad once i finish season 2.. probably by the weekend...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I love this show and have just binge-watched 25 episodes over the last 2 nights (second-half of season 2 and all current episodes of season 3). Usually in an ensemble-cast comedy there's at least 1 character I don't like but that's not the case here, they all gel so well. Plus, it's funny and incorporates some of that knowing humour that Arrested Development did so well.

And everybody loves how much Terry loves love.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Finally got round to finishing the last 4 episodes of season 3, which was good as it was kinda a 4 part thing.

I still think season 1 had some of the best bits but it's still be constantly funny. Season 3 had some really funny moments and decent storylines. 

How some of these people work at the police force though i'll never know.

• 2 months later...