IGNORED

BAP Season 24 Sign up - PS4

SaintM

We've only got 1 more week of league fixtures on the 360 version, so it's time to start taking names for the new era for the league, on PS4.

I suspect we'll only have 4 teams to begin with (Athletic, Town, United, City) due to numbers, but we'll see what kind of response we get and take it from there.

Other than the change of platform, season length (due to less teams) and the likelihood that we'll treat this as a new version (ie draft, rather than auction) I don't think anything else will change on the format side of things. All TBC, of course.

So pop your name down and we'll see what happens!

League Info:

Thursdays at 10pm.

Uses the Pro Clubs mode.

Expected start date: Late January to early Febuary

I'm out for now.

I just had to check how long I've been playing BAP, I made my debut on the 16/11/2008 where all I did was pick up a yellow card. My last game will be 09/01/2014, 22 seasons, 162 goals, 109 assists, 13 yellows and 1 red later... (I still remember my two footed lunge with Defoe)

I'm not sure if these stats are impressive or depressing.

I'll be back, probably.

I'm out for now.

I just had to check how long I've been playing BAP, I made my debut on the 16/11/2008 where all I did was pick up a yellow card. My last game will be 09/01/2014, 22 seasons, 162 goals, 109 assists, 13 yellows and 1 red later... (I still remember my two footed lunge with Defoe)

I'm not sure if these stats are impressive or depressing.

I'll be back, probably.

I'm out too for now, back in a few seasons time I'm sure.

My debut also was on 16/11/2008 where I scored a hattrick against an Athletic side managed by a certain 'Pompey88'

Ah the ups and downs of the BAP league.