Rick and Morty

Halo

It’s always been a matter of when, not if, it’ll happen. Everyone involved is keen, it’s just a matter of time and money.

A Rick and Morty movie would make more financial sense, it’d probably merit a theatrical release. I wouldn’t be surprised if it turns out he agreed to make one if they also fund the Community movie.

• 1 month later...
On 04/04/2020 at 07:45, JohnC said:

Harmon says the toilet episode was a plot originally intended for Community, with Jeff Winger being the one with the toilet. And presumably less of the interdimensional travel stuff. 

Probably not a lot less.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Danster said:

Gonna have to watch that several times... Did they buy

Reveal hidden contents

www.story-train.com and then not do anything with it?

It's up and working now, it wasn't earlier ( I checked before watching and again after).

After just finishing watching s1 and s2 through again for about the 5th or 6th time I’m caving and giving s3 another go. I hated it when it came out. Hope I like it more this second time around. 

It's not the first time Dan Harmon has ended a TV episode with

Spoiler

a fake advert for a meta-fictional toy with a lengthy voiceover disclaimer.

The previous time that happened was in Community season 6:

Spoiler

Specifically, the ending of the season 6 finale:

Ive watched S1 - 3 loads and love them. But i cant say the same for S4 so far. The D 'n' D episode was good the snake one brilliant but the rest have left me cold. I'll watch them again, im a moody fucker and this affects my viewing vreatly.

The first season of Justin Roilands new animated, scifi comedy Solar Opposites is out. It's about a family of aliens who crash land on Earth and try to adapt to their new surroundings. I watched the first one and it was pretty good. Like a less cynical Rick and Morty with some good scifi jokes. Anyone watching?

I ended up needing this to get a rough idea of what was going on in that last episode.

Too much of it was way over my head this time.  Hope the series settles down a bit.  Series 4 has been a little hit and miss for me.

18 hours ago, Silent Runner said:

The first season of Justin Roilands new animated, scifi comedy Solar Opposites is out. It's about a family of aliens who crash land on Earth and try to adapt to their new surroundings. I watched the first one and it was pretty good. Like a less cynical Rick and Morty with some good scifi jokes. Anyone watching?

I've watched the first 5 of this and it's really good. Funny and violent with some nice SF ideas. I think any Rick and Morty fans would definitely like it. 

11 hours ago, Simbo said:

I ended up needing this to get a rough idea of what was going on in that last episode.

Too much of it was way over my head this time.  Hope the series settles down a bit.  Series 4 has been a little hit and miss for me.

Good breakdown video of the newest episode that, and underlined a lot of why I really love Rick and Morty, even when I’m doing mental gymnastics to try and keep up with what’s happening.