rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
gospvg

World Cup 2014 - Germany win the WORLD CUP

Deschamps' mental illness confirmed, omitting Nasri in favour of clots like Valbuena and Mavuba. Utterly bonkers.

He obviously doesn't like melted faced cunt hounds.

At least we'll get some lols seeing Valbuena going up against anyone over 5ft tall.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

These players are mental.

He's a professional footballer and he doesn't want to play for his country in a World Cup being held in Brazil? Mental!

Didn't Tevez do something similar?

Doesn't want to play. Wants to go to Disneyland or something stupid instead.

Yeah Tevez isn't in the squad. Franco di Santo is the lucky beneficiary, amusingly. I guess he wouldn't have got in the XI over Higuain/Messi/Aguero so didn't fancy it?

These players are mental.

He's a professional footballer and he doesn't want to play for his country in a World Cup being held in Brazil? Mental!

Didn't Tevez do something similar?

Doesn't want to play. Wants to go to Disneyland or something stupid instead.

Yeah Tevez isn't in the squad. Franco di Santo is the lucky beneficiary, amusingly. I guess he wouldn't have got in the XI over Higuain/Messi/Aguero so didn't fancy it?

The current coach has never picked him for Argentina. I seem to remember Tevez saying something like "I guess he doesn't watch Serie A" at one point this season.

Edit - Also Italy's 30:

Goalkeepers: Gianluigi Buffon (Juventus), Salvatore Sirigu (Paris Saint-Germain), Mattia Perin (Genoa)

Defenders: Andrea Barzagli (Juventus), Leonardo Bonucci (Juventus), Giorigo Chiellini (Juventus), Gabriel Paletta (Parma), Andrea Ranocchia (Internazionale), Ignazio Abate (Milan), Mattia De Sciglio (Milan), Christian Maggio (Napoli), Matteo Darmian (Torino), Manuel Pasqual (Fiorentina)

Midfielders: Andrea Pirlo (Juventus), Claudio Marchisio (Juventus), Thiago Motta (Paris Saint-Germain), Marco Verratti (Paris Saint-Germain), Riccardo Montolivo (Milan), Daniele De Rossi (Roma), Antonio Candreva (Lazio), Marco Parolo (Parma), Alberto Aquilani (Fiorentina), Romulo (Verona)

Forwards: Mario Balotelli (Milan), Antonio Cassano (Parma), Alessio Cerci (Torino), Ciro Immobile (Torino), Giuseppe Rossi (Fiorentina), Mattia Destro (Roma), Lorenzo Insigne (Napoli)

Rossi! :D

Thiago has done his knee in so that makes Del Bosque's job a little easier I guess. I'd imagine Juanfran, Moreno, Itturaspe, Mata, Llorente & Negredo will miss out, plus Thiago.

LOL at Nasri's girlfriend. They seem well matched.

"Fuck France and fuck Deschamps! What a shit manager! … Incase u didn't read my tweet properly…ill repeat myself…fuck FRANCE!!!!! And fuck deschamps!"

Imagine what their kids will be like

• Upvote 1

Has Nasri even been good enough to warrant a call up? I neither follow City or even know who is in the French midfield, but is the ranting justified? For some reason I seem to believe he's had a rather quiet season?

He's been one of the best midfielders in the league.

Their midfield will probably be Matuidi-Pogba-Cabaye, with Griezmann and Ribery either side of Benzema.

re: Tevez I think it was on World Football Phone-In (p.s sirloin one of my all time favourite posts was when you compared that show to being inducted into the masons) they talked about how he was something of a disruptive influence. Not his personality or anything, but because he is so popular with Argentina's fan base the pressure to play him would have been overwhelming and his presence in the team was not conducive to the effective Aguero/Messi focus the system called for.

So they figured best not to include him at all.

One of the best, if you mean by top 30. There are plenty ahead of him.

Like who? He's been great this season, easily in the top 10 I'd says. All of the below have been very good/fantastic at times throughout the season I'd say

Silva

Nasri

Toure

Sterling

Henderson

Gerrard

Lallana

Ramsey

Hazard

After that there's been very good spells from the likes of Ozil, Oscar, Walcott, Mirallas and Puncheon.

But as far as Nasri goes, he's been consistantly good.

Unless you're talking in the whole of world football and not just the Premiership?

Nasri's had a great season. Best goals and assists yield in his career (I think) and a pass completion rate in the league of 91.5% - the only players who got better were Arsenal's defensive core of Mertesacker, Koscielny and Arteta. He's easily good enough to get in the squad but as Phillipe Auclair explained on football weekly Deschamp wants 4-3-3 with Ribery on one side filling the playmaker role that Nasri would take and Valbuena on the other playing as a traditional winger.

Well apparently he's another disruptive influence, again not so much himself but the clique that forms around him if he doesn't play. God knows France could do without another tournament ruined by an unhappy camp.

But yea I'd be inclined to take him and play him because the guy is really pretty good at football.

Isn't it well known that he's disruptive? I imagine France are desperate to avoid a repeat of the 2010 debacle.

England squad looks pretty good, really. They have the ability to get out if the group and then you never know. Look at Uruguay in 2010.

Was hoping Borini could have snuck in there.

Me too, but being selfish that means his profile doesn't rise too much which hopefully means Sunderland have a slim chance of signing him. He's been a proper hero this year. :)