World Cup 2014 - Germany win the WORLD CUP

Ouch!

Not that I'm complaining, but how come the Ghanaian's can have a couple of full on drums, but we're not allowed our band?

Maybe they've relented and we'll have the England band back for Uruguay? Or maybe they just hate England?

I hope it's the latter.

Wow. Awesome turn and possession play by Boateng there. Amazing first touch. Commentary didn't even mention it properly. If Messi had done that they'd be all over it.

This certainly hasn't been a tournament for great set-pieces, has it? Corners and free-kicks have generally been terrible across the board. They can't even blame the ball this time!

Real pity. USA haven't done much. Undeserved. Got to feel for Ghana.

Decent time wasting there with the lying down mind. Think it could end up worse I'd they push too much.

Yeah, Ghana have been the more attacking and progressive in their play, but at times the final ball has been awful and let them down. But as you say, the USA haven't really been an attacking force for much of the game so it's been a little bit of a smash-and-grab if they hold on.

Robbie Savage really does have a massive boner for the States, doesn't he? Not sure why.

They've certainly not sat back and defended for 90 minutes.

No, but they've created very little during the game, Howard has been the busier keeper by a distance.