rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
gospvg

World Cup 2014 - Germany win the WORLD CUP

watching the draw on tv I can see where I think a lot of the old men roped in to help would like to reach in to draw the balls from

She is showing them off :)

Group stage elimination for Holland and England then?edit: lmao, opening game against Italy in 99% jungle humidity at 2am UK time :facepalm:

What more can you ask for, for Roy's Boys?

It is every English defenders duty to try and get Suarez banned for life... or at least a year. That's a great group for me. Italy are so hit and miss. They drew against New Zealand last time. Uruguay are probably close favourites. We could qualify - beat Italy. Hmmmm maybe, maybe not.

Is it only me that thinks it could have been much worse? The Guardian are reporting it as a 'nightmare group'. Come on now.

Any group England seem unlikely to emerge from is a "nightmare group," so, well, any draw we'd have got at all.

• Upvote 1

The same Uruguay that finished fifth in qualifying and needed to beat Jordan in a play-off to get to the World Cup? I'm not too worried.HODGSON OUT!

It's tough in South America qualifying, england would have a job finishing 5th

B & G are pretty tasty (poor Australia). If Croatia and Mexico somehow sort themselves out by the World Cup then A could be fun too.

France won't believe their luck. It will take a spectacular implosion for them to fuck that one up.

It's tough in South America qualifying, england would have a job finishing 5th

Uruguay aren't amazing though. Defence and midfield aren't really up to the standard of the attack. Still probably better than England though.

Having more time now to reflect on the draw I actually think we will get through, it could have been worse we could have been with Brazil, Spain, Argentina or Germany. I think we have a chance against Italy & Uruguay. I've updated the first post with the groups/fixtures (GMT)

4 June 2014

Uruguay v Costa Rica, Estadio Castelao, Fortaleza, 20:00

15 June 2014

England v Italy, Arena Amazonia, Manaus, 02:00

19 June 2014

Uruguay v England , Arena de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, 20:00

20 June 2014

Italy v Costa Rica, Arena Pernambuco, Recife, 17:00

24 June 2014

Italy v Uruguay, Arena das Dunas, Natal, 17:00

24 June 2014

Costa Rica v England, Estadio Mineirao, Belo Horizonte, 17:00

That first game is going to be a killer 2AM !!