IGNORED

Neo Geo Pocket Colour

Elseb

@aeroflott Your collection truly was a thing of beauty. Metal Slug 1 and 2, Faselei, Turf Masters and cream of the crop SNK/Capcom Card Fighters Clash as well.

I had a very similar collection that I sold off for bobbins years ago. I have very few regrets in life but that is definitely one of them.

On 15/09/2021 at 22:46, David Kenny said:

The only game I've got left is a boxed copy of Gal Fighters, after I sold the rest about a year ago. I just checked the prices on ebay.

WTF!

Never confuse BIN prices with the actual real value of some of these games. As an example I just saw a mint and complete PAL Match of the Millennium get auctioned off for just over €50.

Very few of the games are genuinely rare. It's just the opportunistic twats on Ebay that make it look like they are, with their insane buy it now pricing.

4 hours ago, Fallows said:

Never confuse BIN prices with the actual real value of some of these games. As an example I just saw a mint and complete PAL Match of the Millennium get auctioned off for just over €50.

Very few of the games are genuinely rare. It's just the opportunistic twats on Ebay that make it look like they are, with their insane buy it now pricing.

While generally this is good advice, Gal Fighters is a bit rarer than most and regularly sells at a high price. The last complete one sold for £420.