Shenmue III - PS4/PC | Out Now!

Revival

Pledged for the physical copy before it hit 6m but has been lovely to see it ticking up...will there be some super megabenefactor come trouncing in during the last few minutes to hit those higher stretch goals? Who knows...

I

K pointed out the other day that Notch could now spend a million quid every week for the rest of his life and still be a billionaire when he died or something.

Bloody hell. Well, he can sort this out then get Bandersnatch, Psyclapse and Willy and the Mega Tree all finished afterwards. Or even sort out that Psi-Ops pointless cliffhanger.

I want to get a second physical copy (so I get one for PS4 and one for PC) - if I make a second kickstarter account to allow this, it won't mess with the fact that I have the same address/name details on two accxounts will it? I have two different payment cards so that is fine.

I want to get a second physical copy (so I get one for PS4 and one for PC) - if I make a second kickstarter account to allow this, it won't mess with the fact that I have the same address/name details on two accxounts will it? I have two different payment cards so that is fine.

You can do two separate payments on the same card apparently - just need two kickstarter accounts.

What do you reckon? 6.25m by the time it finishes? Think 6.5m seems quite a way off now...feels like it's slowing down since that 6m hit.

10million thanks to some person that loves games like Notch.