IGNORED

December 11th - 15th Anniversary of PAL Ocarina of Time release

SMD

I remember getting this for Christmas. I would sneak into my Mums room and just look at the game box which I found on top of her cupboard. :lol: I miss being a kid at Christmas. :(

should I play Gamecube version or get 3DS version ? for this game.

Either really. I don't think either version is much different.

should I play Gamecube version or get 3DS version ? for this game.

Depends if you want to play it on a big TV or not. The 3DS version has been graphically updated and has 3D, of course. It's a bit of a shock going back to the original afterwards. But given it's one of the greatest games ever, either would do.

I'm still amazed that something as big and sprawling as OoT can fit a 3DS cart. I remember everyone going on about the game being squeezed onto a 32MB N64 cart all those years ago and now its been improved and fits on something the size of a 50p piece.

I'm easily impressed.

Still never finished it. Stopped at the bongo boss dungeon. My partner at the time finished it twice. Hong Kong version with english text on import from Charlie's Games Newcastle.

Ah, Charlie's Games. I wonder what Charlie and his family are doing now apart from wondering how they didn't end up running a small empire like Grainger Games.

But it's not on a big screen. Big screen makes it better. Hey!

If you have a CRT, sure. But then I can only play it on the N64 because I'm too used to the N64 controls. For some reason the updated graphics made it easier for me to play the 3DS version but I still couldn't remember the songs.