Ultimate Team

Timmo

14 hours ago, Pants McSkill said:

It was to stock up on cheap high-rated Chelsea players in anticipation of a Hazard PotM SBC challenge.

Of course... if Hazard doesn't get PotM... or they don't need Chelsea players... the value of him could plummet down to 800 as the market is flooded with all these investors trying to dump their stock. Hence me dropping a few now.

If he doesnt get Octobers POTM, he is a cert for Nov POTM... just gotta hold onto my 80 chelsea players till then... hmm.

Ibrahimovic Movember challenge is out, requiring 7 prem players  and 3 Swedes. To get a 91 Rated Ibra on Loan for 15 Games.

The likes of J.Olsson and S.Larson instantly bumped to 2.6k at the moment. Bought them both for 400 and sacrificed them in a squad builder challenge this weekend ><

On 14/11/2016 at 15:49, Steely said:

Solid! I do love a mixed team, Ive got a Prem/Seria A thing going on at the minute.

That team though Medel at CDM is immense! Costs about 20p.

Nainagolan in place of Hamsik. Never liked Hamsik Myself Naingolan is much better suited in a box to box role.

Mertens on the LW! I bloody love Mertens, Goals and Assists wise he has been by far my most successful winger. Again I dont think he costs much.

Mertens and Medel are working a treat, also put Dani Alves in at RB.

Has anyone used Ribery? Looking at making a post market crash team, currently thinking ...

IMG_0004.PNG

I whimped out and sold all my Terry's for 3.5 on Wednesday >< just encase...

Still got 50 other Chelsea players. Hopefully there is a Chelsea squad builder in there! **Fingers crossed**

IMG_2997.PNG

Got a few Inter and AC players to flog, gunna list them tonight, that was peak selling time last Marque Match up wise. 

There's no Chelsea squad builder.

36 John Terrys, anyone?

I've lost about 200k in bad investments this last week...

Think I'll go back to traditional trading methods before I lose more! I've put a squad together for my budget nevertheless, can't wait to buy it next week.

1 hour ago, Steely said:

I whimped out and sold all my Terry's for 3.5 on Wednesday >< just encase...

Still got 50 other Chelsea players. Hopefully there is a Chelsea squad builder in there! **Fingers crossed**

Well done on the dropping Terry when you did. The SBC is out and his price is plummeting.

Belgium - 3 Prime Gold Players Packs:

Belgium Players: Exactly 11

TOTW Players: Min 1

Team Overall Rating: Min. 84

Team Chemistry: Exactly 100

October Opponents - 2 Jumbo Premium Gold Packs:

Hull City Players: Min. 2

Leicester City Players: Min. 2

Manchester Utd Players: Min. 2

Southampton Players: Min. 2

Team Overall Rating: Min. 83

Premier League - 2 EPL Prime Players Packs:

Premier League Players: Exactly 11

Nationalities: Min. 8

TOTW Players: Min. 2

Team Overall Rating: Min. 84

Two Leagues - 2 Premium Gold Players Packs:

Leagues: Exactly 2

Players from the same league: Max. 6

Team Overall Rating: Min. 85

All of the SBC's are shite, i got halfway through one and realised i'd spent over 100k and was only going to get an untradeable player for it.

The crash has already started by the way, Aguero and IF Sanchez (Striker card) are both under 400k now and Hazard is just over 200k.

I should have sold up last week.

51 minutes ago, nakamura said:

Another four games into Division 5 and three own goals conceded. Sick of getting screwed over despite dominating better rates teams.  

goes both ways, I bet it's even more annoying when you have a squad rated 185 and get beat by a dodgy deflection from someone with a 180 squad with 60 chem

2 hours ago, nakamura said:

Another four games into Division 5 and three own goals conceded. Sick of getting screwed over despite dominating better rates teams.  

I don't want to call the game blameless but your opponent has to get in an advanced position for own goals to be conceded, and I assume the own goals are mostly from ground crosses? You need to be blocking them if you can. But once a player gets space to cross then you've either been outplayed or defended badly.

I am well aware of that. Take away the own goals and it's rebounds where the keeper constantly parries it to opponents. 

Given I rarely concede any other way would suggest my defence is rather good. Because it is. 

I spent 90% of Fifa 16 in division 2 with a 77 overall team. I couldn't really get over the line because my players just didn't have quite enough pace/power etc. 

Luck, just seems to have abandoned me this year. 

I believe luck has some part to play but over a full season or many games if the same things keep happening, you're generally doing something wrong. 

Good players also make their own luck, bounces/rebounds will fall your way if you keep attacking.