Ultimate Team

Timmo

36 minutes ago, Chewylegs said:

No Loss glitch - quit the game after scoring and get a win while the other person loses, can be done anytime in the game

It's not as simple as just quitting, so don't go scoring and quitting thinking you're going to go through, it only works on the PC and PS4 versions.

How is the market "dead"?

Prices drop and drop throughout the year, particularly around November and December. Futbin looks like it did last year...

I've been making tons of profit trading, still.

I've not come across this glitch yet in the 100+ games I've played, is it new? I've not played for a week or so, mind.

Well play it Timmo, because I didnt finish a game last night, 15+ on my sons account and 5 on my own - if they scored first they quit get the win, if you score first they quit you get the win they don't get a loss.

I've had 3 informs on the market for their minimum value and can't sell them, Donnaruma's SIF's Lowest BIN is lower than his lower rated first IF, I listed Eden Hazard at 200k last night 30k lower than the lowest BIN currently on the market and it didnt sell.

What are you trading? people still need fitness cards and contracts as they are used with the glitch.

1 hour ago, gooner4life said:

It's not as simple as just quitting, so don't go scoring and quitting thinking you're going to go through, it only works on the PC and PS4 versions.

I don't want to use it,  I want it gone. I don't want to play 40mins and go 1-0 for the game to be crashed. 

I've been playing pretty solidly for the last couple of weeks and I've seen no glitchers. I've also been trading pretty solidly too, so the market definitely isnt dead.

My only big niggle os they could really do with dishing out a few more cards. Bit sick of having 2-3 injuries per game whenever I come up against guys who slide tackle non-stop.

I havent come across this in FUT seasons mode. 

Though it would explain something strange that did happen which lead to me I winning my first FUT Draft ever! 2 out of the 4 game I scored and the other player quit straight handing me the win, so worked out quite well for me anyway.

Its certainly a different Fifa experience but I am enjoying it, I think its very much a passing mans game in terms of opening up space, Im not saying to have to pass it along the back 4 for 70 minutes like Barcelona but working the ball backwards and forwards through midfield from one flank to the other is getting me so much joy! Probably on my best run ever when it comes to FUT, got into Div 2 last night collecting each title along the way. I cant see myself picking up this title though first time of asking, like Div 3 its a 21 pointer which is a tough ask. ><

Its all being going so much better for me since I dropped the Prem and when to Seria A, I have noticed prices have plummeted over the last week though I didnt know if people where flogging there players to generate cash for the Halloween players and the Costa/Payet rewards that come with that, anyway luckily I sold a lot of my more expensive players last week, so I haven't been hit too badly! Do we think prices will drop anymore?

If you have about 20k in cash to build a team though, come to Seria A :D Such cheapness and greatness!

4-3-3 (2) - The one with one CDM and two CMs

Player instructions on the CDM and Full Backs to stay beck whilst attacking. (Pretty sure they ignore it 90% of the time mind.)

My CMs hold it all together for me, its great because you always have good passing options, especially helpful when in wide positions, if I have my RB I have the RCM/RW/CB to chose from. If I am on my RW I have my RCM/RB/ST. Where as if I play with a CAM, when I'm out wide he is usually a fair distance away from me! Most of my attacking play tends to go RB>RW>RCM>LCM>LW really stretch the bastards out. by the time you get across to your other winger he has some decent space to run into.

Lukaku for POTM? He's scored in his last 7(?) hasn't he?

Might also be worth getting some Spurs and Arsenal players, as they're playing each other next weekend and they 'might' be a marquee matchup for the Squad Builders. I invested in a fair few villa players last week, and made a nice little profit over the weekend. You have to be quick though, the values seem to spike the evening the SBC is released, then shoot back down pretty quickly. Villa players were going for 1.5+ for a couple of hours, then by the end of the evening they were down to 700!

Argentina players seem to be good for trading with at the moment, as people are using them for the harder sections of the leagues squad builders. Found a few where I can bid for them and get them at 1.6k and sell BIN for 1.9/2k, Not huge, but builds up!

1 hour ago, jimmmUK said:

What formations are everyone using? 

I started with the classic 41212 - but have recently changed to 343, which I'm struggling with. Doesn't seem to be as effective as it is in real life with Chelsea!

AirJapes the YouTuber (and one of the better ones) plays a 3421 and is destroying people with it. You should check out his vids.

I do like a bit of speculation on the market. Gone for a bunch of greek league players as it's Panathinaikos v Olympiakos. 
Plus... as it's between Hazard and Joe Allen with the outside shot of Lukaku... I've picked up some Belgians as well, just in case.

Otherwise, any big nation players playing in foreign leagues is where I do my trading. I steer clear of the Prem, as I find it difficult to pick up players cheap enough, but Argies, French, Spanish, etc playing overseas seems to do me well.

In anticipation of Hazard winning the PotM, and a Belgian based SBC that may come with it, all the Belgian players have drastically jumped up in value over the last 48 hours. So I wouldn't go buying any now.

After trying it out properly with my Serie A tea last night, I've decided to make the jump to the 4-3-3 (2) properly. This coincided with some drastic new custom tactics that have really clicked with me, and being able to stretch the opposition with wide players is essential.

Build up:

Speed - 25
Passing - 25

Chance creation:

Passing - 25

Crossing - 25

Shooting - 25

:ph34r:

Here's my current Serie A:

http://imgur.com/f15Gmgs

Any suggestions for wingers for my LaLiga team are very welcome.

Pants, that team is severelly lacking in:

Koulibaly

Manolas

Joe Hart

Allan

Lichtensteiner

Medel

It may also come with a Chelsea bump? Sitrlings POTM card came with the requirement of a Prem, Eng & Man City team, but Sons had a Prem, Korea & 11 Nations.

If it is Hazard they surely will make a tough card to get because it will be so highly rated, I recon Chelsea Over 85 or something silly? I may buy a few mid range Chelsea players... GAMBLE!

I feel like Chelsea players are desirable enough as is, so an SBC won't push the price much higher. If I hadn't spunked all my coins on Greek players for a potential marquee match those weekend, I'd take a little punt on Allen sneaking it and buy some Stoke players.

2 hours ago, Steely said:

Pants, that team is severelly lacking in:

Koulibaly

Manolas

Joe Hart

Allan

Lichtensteiner

Medel

Having checked out some of these stats... Jesus. You weren't lying about Manolas.

But Medel? Over De Rossi? Reeeeealllly?

I'm hoping for some multi-league Belgian and Greek-league SBCs. Because then my cheeky investments in low priced, Belgian and Olympiakos midfielder Marko Marin will come very good. :D 

Medel is immense!

Give him a trial run, he is dirt cheap aswell I think. He is much quicker and stronger than De Rossi :) (Though De Rossi has the height which is usefull but he is cemented as my second CDM, only when Medel needs his beauty sleep.)

Movember players have been introduced... Some aren't great and are going for around 10k... worth investing in for a inevitable Squad builder challenge which required Movember players... GAMBLE!

Also for the Seria A guys out there, two informs this week who look very very appealing! 84 rated CM Bonaceventure and 85 rated striker Immoble and... 88 Bonucci but Im not made of money... 

So Marque Matchups then... (no Greece sadly for Pants...) I bought a few spurs players for this one, nowhere near enough! But now it's worked for me the first time I'll be going in strong on the next one!

image.png

Looking at at the players that I invested in... Son, Wanyama & Dier... All three followed a very similar pattern. Still selling at minimum right up until 4PM Friday then made a steady rise to 2K peaking on Friday evening (so far)

Son

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

Wanyama

Dier

So I don't know if they do rivals during the international break? But the next big one I can see is the Milan Derby in 2 weeks.