Ultimate Team

Timmo

I got Ozil in an untradeable pack and he must be the worst 89 in the history of FIFA. I mean, he's good but he's outperformed by pretty much any other 82+ CAM. Borja Valero and Turan are so much better and both about 5k.

I've been on holiday pretty much since the game came out, so all I've really been able to do is trade. I've been buying and selling cards for ~150 coins profit a time, which is steady but laborious, and I've managed to maintain about a 30,000 coin bank whilst steadily improving my teams. However, I got lucky after completing the Liverpool - Manchester United SBC and packed a Sturridge, so I've decided to change my method and buy a couple of current TOTW players and sell them when they're no longer available for a quick profit, using them in the meantime - right now I have Abdennour and Gameiro. Anyone know if this is particularly effective?

1 hour ago, Timmo said:

I got Ozil in an untradeable pack and he must be the worst 89 in the history of FIFA. I mean, he's good but he's outperformed by pretty much any other 82+ CAM. Borja Valero and Turan are so much better and both about 5k.

I've found that to be the complete opposite, his passing is ridiculous, and he seems to find Aguero with passes every single time, scored a couple as well, you're just using him wrong.

Spot the Arsenal fan.

He has stats in the wrong places. He gets assists pretty much every game, he's just outshone for me by any CAM who can use both feet and has better strength and shooting as well as getting assists. i.e. pretty much all of them.

He's certainly no Wlishere, AKA the best English midfielder ever.

Except I didnt, i said he could be to @Timmo away from the wind up posts in the football threads, obviously at the time he had hardly played, I was just saying I believed he was the future of English football, as it is his form is well off, he's left the mother of his kids and got with some brassy looking bird, he seems less interested in football and as such has been farmed off on loan to bournemouth.

I maintain what I said as well, I watched a lot of Jack Wilshere when he was in the youth team the reserves and as he broke into the first team, he was a phenomenal talent, better at the same age than Cesc Fabregas was by a long way, injuries and off field antics obviously halted the progress.

I have 4 or 5 draft tokens so I'm going to focus on using those this week and then figure out what I can do with the rewards. Got a half decent La Liga 11 just now that has bagged me a couple of wins (love Morata) but want a quality Premiership squad as well. 

Sold two one to watch Mane's for 200k and 180k each which I paid about 105-110k for, now I'm thinkingthe ultimate scream Mandzukic is surely going to rise when the card boosts come out? It's hard to predict but I've bought two for 65k & 69k.

with the boost putting him among the best strikers in the game and the weekend league I'm thinking there's some profit to be had.

I stuck to my word and didn't buy Matip for 80k... I bought one for 75k instead :(

edit: 50k packs came out and general no one wants the upgraded cards much, had to cut my losses. kept matip though

So how fucked is Ultimate Team this year? 

I'm tempted to start playing on Fifa16 again.

PS4 -

No Loss glitch - quit the game after scoring and get a win while the other person loses, can be done anytime in the game.

Fast Forward lag glitch.

PC -

No Loss Glitch.

Hacked Players giving 99 ratings for everything.

The PS4 Transfer Market has bombed massively, Reddit is tearing the game apart,hardly anyone on here is playing it, worst Fifa ever? 

When will you all move to Pro Evo?

No Loss glitch - quit the game after scoring and get a win while the other person loses, can be done anytime in the game

This happened to me last night,  thought why have I lost connection after he just scored!!!  

That is a shit glitch!!!!

I'm enjoying it though,  don't agree it's the shittest fifa since fifa was shit, fifa 13 was full of easy ways to score!

Anyhow, SBC,  hybrid league challenge thing where you have to have 11 leagues. I've got a full on argie side, but chemistry is only 99%.....why???