Ultimate Team

Timmo

19 hours ago, carlospie said:

Has anyone else noticed the ridiculously high injury frequency? Every game I have at least one. I just spend ten k on Rashford and first tackle he's crocked. They need to change the ratio it's well off. 

Hopefully Steely or Winch will sort themselves out and get an FTL going, this sounds promising!

38 minutes ago, Jamin said:

Hopefully Steely or Winch will sort themselves out and get an FTL going, this sounds promising!

This! 

I want to play people i know, randoms are such dicks majority of the time and nothing enrages me more than watching every replay and leaving kick off go on forever. 

Goal celebrations to the camera are fine, i don't mind people celebrating because you should really, but kick offs/corners/goal kicks, why put a timer on for so long? Get the game going Fifa!!

Managed to build these two from a few decent sales:

IMG_0019.PNG

IMG_0020.PNG

They're all my kind of players. The front five all have 4* skills barring Benteke, who I might adjust to partner with Origi instead. Will probably adjust a few players to improve chemistry overall.

I also need replacements for CB and CAM but I've already got a guy on the bench to replace LM when Martial expires.

It looks like a 2nd tier PL squad which is looking good so far, but I've still barely played 1v1. 

Origi and Benteke are my strike partnership at the moment, eying up in-form Benteke when the price is right, or Sturridge

Also went and got the special Barry to add to Sterling. 40 pace is a sucker but other than that seems a decent card.

Thinking about changing to a 4-3-3 with 2 CDMs or maybe even a 3-5-2

Forced sterling in at LM to show off really (until they beat me)

otherwise I use Wijnaldum

Screenshot_2016-10-13-22-01-05.png

I was just going for a Liverpool squad with this & then have just added a few players as I've got them - other than the Sterling and OTW Mane, Coutinho cost me 55k and that's my most expensive player. Sturridge is around 60k at the moment, in form Benteke last i checked was 90k

I think because I want to hit a million coins I'm holding back a bit on buying more expensive Prem players, Aguero would set you back 500k at the moment

I think as a combination of me being really shit and the game feeling about funny to play I have just lost ten games in a row on divisions. Iv never known anything like it, in the past I'd maybe go on a 3 or 4 losing run, but ten? There also seems to be a really annoying input lag which is most apparent when shooting. 

Im in division 6 and am just not enjoying it at all now. I'm being solidly beaten as well. Iv tried every formation going, most leagues but it's just not happening at all. 

Im getting old. 

Ditched my prem team for a Seria A (Calcio A!) team, and its so much better. Way more value for your Fifa dollar.

The like for like for certain players like Fernandinho and Allan who have almost identical stats/build was something like 20k cheaper.

Spent big bucks (in my eyes) on Sandro / Bonnucci / Alves / Hamsik 25-40k each.

image.png

My La Liga/Spanish side is coming together nicely with some chemistry sapping subs staying out of my starting lineup. 

Ive not been making much selling players as I've not had huge success with packs recently but have been slowly adding quality over the last week or so. 

IMG_9457.PNG

IMG_9458.PNG

11 hours ago, carlospie said:

I think as a combination of me being really shit and the game feeling about funny to play I have just lost ten games in a row on divisions. Iv never known anything like it, in the past I'd maybe go on a 3 or 4 losing run, but ten? There also seems to be a really annoying input lag which is most apparent when shooting. 

Im in division 6 and am just not enjoying it at all now. I'm being solidly beaten as well. Iv tried every formation going, most leagues but it's just not happening at all. 

Im getting old. 

Division 7 here but otherwise the exact same feelings including the week to shoot when in the box. 

First fifa I think where after 50 games I've lost more than ive won. 

buying a load of South Korean players and Son's earlier in the week paid off (Tottenham players not so much as you only need one in the squad for the SBC)

just got my special Son card and traded the left overs i had which are going for silly prices.

Son is selling for 4k+ and Ki Sung-Yueng from Swansea is price locked to 10k, on bids going for about 8k, anything under 8k sells instantly