rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

Aye gotta create a fresh Origin account and go from there.

I like the idea of a fresh account for the next gen anyway.

I'm going to try be less of an achievment whore and just spend my time playing games rather than finding endless collectibles. I bet I've wasted hundreds of hours over the years looking for flags on AC, orbs on Crackdown and riddler trophies! Never again :)

• Upvote 1

Premiership select well underway and delighted with it so far. Need a RM to play in my diamond formation then the starting 11 is sorted. Best I got in my starter packs was Joe Hart. Also got Sneijder but still trying to punt him. Can't complain about a Welbeck and Negredo front 2 :)

If anyone's still playing this, I'm quite happy to just donate my 360 players. I sold my Suarez and bought a few packs a while ago when I decided to pack it in, just to see if I got anything special, but I still have Kompany and Thiago Silva there if anyone wants them.

Spent pretty much the whole of yesterday on this! My Bundesliga team has come on quite a bit now I think, although I'm not convinced by Aubemayang:

http://www.easports.com/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team/show-off?showoffId=NRad3nAOnKF4q:ps3

I enjoyed a good run of games last night to get me a couple of promotions online. I'm not sure what to do with my team now. Tempted to try a formation with 4 at the back as during some games I really struggle in the midfield to win the ball and find any passes in to space. There also arent really any decent LF or RF's in the Bundesliga.

Im also starting to think about creating a Premiership team but imagine I might need quite a bit of cash for that.

If you've done well with 3-at-the-back, try the 3-5-2. Offers a lot of control in the midfield and would suit the Bundesliga better I think.

Here's my current squad: http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team/show-off?showoffId=cfSImaQonKF5g:ps3

With the PSG/Brasil league team; Saving for Thiago Silva and to get some chemistry styles on a few players. Seedorf only has 7 chem, but I haven't worked out a better cam with Cavani & Forlan up front.

Someone just told me that those 2million coins are worth £200 on eBay! Get them sold, pay for half of your PS4. :D

Down to 1,600,000 now, as bought some players but looks like can be easily scammed on eBay so not sure I want to risk that route!

Essentially a Ronaldo card is worth well over £100 then! Come across so many of them in the top couple of divisions too. It's stopped being any fun now to be honest, everyone is supercharged and there's no time on the ball ever.

Yea exactly, people on eBay paying £10 for 100k it seems.

I've yet to play one game on the ps4 just had no time, I played the pre starter match and it looked lovely. Much crisper than the 360.

Spent pretty much the whole of yesterday on this! My Bundesliga team has come on quite a bit now I think, although I'm not convinced by Aubemayang:

http://www.easports.com/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team/show-off?showoffId=NRad3nAOnKF4q:ps3

There also arent really any decent LF or RF's in the Bundesliga.

I can't see your team on my phone for some odd reason, so can't see what type of players but there's an IF Son at LW that you could change to LF and he's circa 36k. Or Reus of course, but he's 100k.

And then there's Blasczykowski, only 4k-ish at RM, who can be flipped to an RF.

• Upvote 1

I enjoyed a good run of games last night to get me a couple of promotions online. I'm not sure what to do with my team now. Tempted to try a formation with 4 at the back as during some games I really struggle in the midfield to win the ball and find any passes in to space. There also arent really any decent LF or RF's in the Bundesliga.

Im also starting to think about creating a Premiership team but imagine I might need quite a bit of cash for that.

I can see it properly now.

If you change Kroos and Martinez to CM's, their Chemistry will go up 1 (so, to 9 and 10 respectively). Then if you get a German Manager (I don't think you'd need a Bundesliga card on him, that wll be enough looking at the rest of your guys), Kroos will go up even more. I'd leave Aubameyang alone if you're going to get a new LF anyway...

Finally got a full squad that I'm happy with. Haven't played in a few days but some wheeling and dealing with the daily bonuses has got me this:

Cobra Kai

4-3-3 Brasil Liga Team

4-1-2-1-2 General Brazil Team

Looking to improve the quality of the players and start applying chem styles to everyone, managed to change my kits on a tight budget too.

A few people have mentioned decent players, my shout is Ronaldhino at CDM. He is absolutely quality. His pace is non-existent but I play him like a quarterback and the amount of tackles he skips by due to nimble feet is just incredible. He's pretty much the FIFA equivalent of a drunken master.

I've revamped my side too now, which I am _nearly_ happy with. I am now the proud owner of a Reus, Alaba behind him at LB is brilliaint, Gundogan is a great all rounder and works with Vidal well (although they do tire more thna thr rest of the team!). Hummels is solid, but I am saving for Neuer, who will be my final piece of the puzzle. Just 50k to go!

fut_zpsddff9060.png

• Upvote 2

Cheers for the tips. Decided to go for Farfan and give Shaqiri a rest. Changed his position as suggested, although looking at moving Kroos and Martinez to CM's seems like its going to cost quite a few thousand surprisingly. I need to get that IF son I think, really not likiing Aubameyang (he's currently for sale).

I only have about 4k in the bank though and IF Son is going for around 35k!

Also getting the hump with Mandzukic. He pops up with headers but that's about it. Maybe I've been playing it too much though (used to do the same with Pro Evo and would inevitably run out of ideas/patience in games).

Get Adler, the only thing Neuer has over him is kicking. Also, I much preferred Boateng to Hummels, he has speed and high strength which are the two main things you need in a CB.

This is getting frighteningly addictive! I have a solid Premiership squad now but will be working to improve it and make it as strong as possible. The premium on Prem players is ridiculous though so gonna take a while. Having Negredo up top has been a bonus, guy is a beast.

Got Farfan in - that's more like it! Someone who can actually twist and turn a little on the ball to help bring other players in to the game. Just need to find the equivalent on the left now. Looking at Shurrle for a German link. Any good?

Excellent but expensive. Also I'm surprised you don't like Aubamayang, maybe give him a go after you've had a break, his pace is stupid and he's good at finishing and winning headers.

Here's a general tip, trying playing left footed strikers on the left and vice versa rather than switching them, scored so many goals aiming shots into the opposite corner without turning inside.

If anyone's still playing this, I'm quite happy to just donate my 360 players. I sold my Suarez and bought a few packs a while ago when I decided to pack it in, just to see if I got anything special, but I still have Kompany and Thiago Silva there if anyone wants them.

Oooh I'd love Silva mate if he's still going?

Right, gonna make me a 'Cult Heroes' team - the undersung legends of brilliance that can do no wrong, the ultimate fans favorites, the men you love in a rather creepy way... Tell me who should be in it and help me find a way to get them all in with 100 chem.

And then I'll try and win a cup with them.

I'll use any formation I need to make this work.

-------------Bendtner?---------Drogba?---------

????--------Diaby---------------Pirlo?--------????

????-------Abidal?-------------????---------????