Ultimate Team

Timmo

99 Man U Ronaldo expected to drop at 6. I’m pretty certain nobody cares at this point, but I nearly dropped 2 mil on him earlier this week for the final weekend. Mind you, what do I think I’m going to do with 2m right at then end of the game?!

27 minutes ago, Timmo said:

🤑

uMM01OX.png

That's squad 2?! How good is squad 1?? 😂

I'm gonna work on R7 tonight. Not convinced I have enough fodder for him.

I would end up with one squad rather than a strong squad for the top 5 leagues. But the game is nearly dead right. 

29 minutes ago, hannay said:

OK.. So I did the 92+ PP and took 96 fernandes. I can sell the 97 rated one I bought to pink CR7 and buy 99 Firmino. 

So @Timmo how do I fit him in the team!!! Will help the Neymar pink, but lose the CR7...

If you drop Foden it's easy enough, you just switch them straight out. If you want Foden ahead of Fernandes then I'm struggling...

Well there is the endgame. Can't improve on this. I'll never have a team this good again. Shame there's so little of the game left and shame it's not far above the new par but I had fun!

WV2wkBV.png

7xyT55q.png

I haven't touched FUT on PS5 before today, aside from seeing what's in the preview packs for fun. I took the few loan players I had, did a few objectives and smashed the fuck out of the new SBC, and now I have this. I've got a couple more 98s and 97s on the bench, and I've done all but the 7 lowest rated SBCs for Pele.

Screenshot_20210908-224739_Companion.jpg

13 hours ago, Swallow said:

I got TOTY Mbappé in my first one of these, with Militao and Gomez. Crazy.

Jesus, I must have done 80, no Mbappe yet and Militao took about 60!

No idea why I'm moaning, my team is exactly what I was aiming for.