Ultimate Team

Timmo

14 minutes ago, Chewylegs said:

I'm doing that prem one this weekend, finding my team to be a bit crap. 91 Kante is shocking, along with 92 Traore.

Think I preferred my badly put together Spanish side from last weekend.

Yeah 92 Traore is shit, so much worse than Alessandrini.

I'm just happy to get away from the 98 Ramos/95 Varane combo this weekend, that were driving me mad in the last one. (Although there's nothing stopping people using them as 2 of their remaining 3. Please, God, no.)

Seeing Varane and Ramos on a starting XI is such a borefest.

Alessandrini is great and Atal too, I tend to bring one of those on.  

Think it could be a slog this weekend though, can't see me getting 15 again. 

12 minutes ago, tenrou said:

Yeah I can't get on with traore, he's ridiculously clunky.

I'm just trying to keep atal in my team tbh, he's the best card about just now.  

He's second only to Neymar for players I've used. Here's what I'm running this weekend:

OXHZ1lZ.png

DbVKGTV.png

Thanks Timmo, yes the additional player picks for having a PL team is what I'm going for. Just got Tadic as the best of my 7 wins picks.

My team I'm struggling through with. Switched from 4-2-3-1 to 4-3-1-2 a few games back and Son has come alive at ST having been anonymous as LAM.

https://www.ea.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=dQluDcYodgz8:FFA21GEM

Yours looks very good.

I spent 100k on FS Saka on Weds as I didn't see there being a better Prem RM for the price. Since then the Adama objectives and now this mental Daniel James card have come out. Saka is currently down to 50k.

I'm now switching him to CM in game and to be fair neither of the new cards look like they'll be any good for that, but still.

Yeah, the 5 hours I spent (even if I was on Netflix at the same time) on Adama have made me reevaluate my life after seeing that James card. James will be amazing with his height and body type.

On 31/07/2021 at 00:11, Swallow said:

Managed to get 14 wins to hit gold 3 which I'm pleased with. Was pleasingly grief free.

I managed 15 wins.  Cannot wait to get rid of Traore in an SBC!

On 02/08/2021 at 10:09, Swallow said:

Well done, good luck for your rewards.

I thought about doing Cruyff but the new Dybala looks so good I've just done him for now.

Dybala is incredble.  I love him so much.  😍

I also got that PTG Pogba for my new look team and I have to say he's really fun to play with.  Pretty good with his feet for a big guy™.   

New WL+ is 8 Bundesliga players. Feeling a lot more confident. I'll line up 5-2-1-2 with Coman up front with Torres, Kimmich as CAM (he's wasted anywhere else IMO), Atal and Matthäus as CMs and Delaney as middle CB.

Screenshot_2021-08-03-20-41-21-871_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate~2.jpg

On 03/08/2021 at 18:26, Steely said:

A common gold team and a rare gold teams for an 86+ pick is pretty good value...

I got Tav, the lesser of the Tav brothers.

I got Gundogen,92. Not tried him yet.

1 hour ago, Swallow said:

Insigne and Casemiro as my red picks.

You seen the SBC for trading them in? If you're not planning on doing any player SBCs it's probably worth it as you have a chance at the highest rated summer heat cards and road to glory.

You could also get shit of course - I got Lucas Vazquez as my best. 

I put all my reds except Bamba, Theo Hernandez and Cristiano Ronaldo into those Fut champs upgrades, got nothing decent out of any of them.

I even recycled my 2 from today, Rossi and Nani and ended up with Mukiele, useful for this weekend though at least.