Ultimate Team

Timmo

Built this team in about 3 weeks and it has no weaknesses. FIFA is a bit of an enigma in that it's pay to win but also not at the same time. The pay to win, where you can basically pay as much as you want, will add an extra few per cent to the quality of your team but that's all. 

Shame the game is a bit shit this year. 

rEa8sL0.png

@Timmoif you have a Brazilian manager Neymar and Henrique will be on 10 chem.

I played a few rivals games last night for the weekly objective. 93 Thorgan Hazard at ST is insane. 14 goals in 4 matches. I haven't even concentrated on making any of my teams as good as they could be, I like to have a few on the go from different leagues/nations. 

16 minutes ago, Swallow said:

@Timmoif you have a Brazilian manager Neymar and Henrique will be on 10 chem.

I played a few rivals games last night for the weekly objective. 93 Thorgan Hazard at ST is insane. 14 goals in 4 matches. I haven't even concentrated on making any of my teams as good as they could be, I like to have a few on the go from different leagues/nations. 

It'll knock a couple of others down to 9. They'll go up to 10 after they play 10 matches. Edit - a Brazilian Serie A manager! You're right, that would work. 

On 28/06/2021 at 13:30, Steely said:

...I know the Chem will upset people but I'm OK with it.

Screenshot_20210628-132544_Companion.thumb.jpg.86144d1e75c5385bc695343baee4f7c4.jpg

I play Hazard on 7, because if he was on 8, it would literally make no difference as his chem increases go so high, they go over 99 anyway!  So might as well add that +1 on someone else that needs it.  For some players it really doesn't matter if they're good enough.  

Then I sit there sometimes and think to myself, "Am I going fucking insane?  I am debating giving someone else either 97 Acceleration or 98 Acceleration."

Then I say fuck it and feel a bit better.

Played some goober on this earlier. I was five nil down, clawed it back to seven all. Last kick of the game they scored after I tackled them twice and couldnt win the ball back. Then they scored. Pure rage!

On 14/02/2021 at 17:17, Steely said:

They need an nice in-between range of cards... not quite icons but like a cult hero range! Pearce would probably slot nicely into that category. Being selfish and thinking about Middlesbrough the vast majority of our best players will never get an icon, so I need EA to create a new batch of heroes just for me. :ph34r:

Juninho 

Yakubu

Hasselbaink

Viduka

Southgate

Mediata

Ravanelli

Merson

Gascoigne

Bryan Robson

Etc etc.

Looks like Hero cards are inbound...

Spies in the camp clearly. EA need to stop stealing all my ideas.

2 minutes ago, carlospie said:

I got 94 lewandovski in a totw upgrade back. Utter behemoth. 

Yeah, I got his 98 card as a WL pick.  He is incredible.  I recommend Kimmich to link to him if you haven't already!  He's mint too.  

6 hours ago, carlospie said:

Im trying to find a way to link my serie a team in with 95 pogba and lewandovski.

It's proving very hard. Is there a site anywhere that works it all out?

If you do 4-2-3-1- (2)  you only need Kimmich (as CAM) and Lewandowski (as ST) with a Bundelsliga manager to get them both on 8, which is perfect.  Then you can have whoever you like in the left/right side pockets of 4, then just choose who the keeper links to.  

E.g: (Lewandowski will drop to 8 once you put a non-linked player at RM)

Untitled.thumb.png.bef6b1661a2dbbdb1f0c3a08ebbb153b.png

Torres is nuts. I said before I rarely play rivals (and definitely not WL) but he's scored 10 goals in 6 matches. I've won them all (got rage quits in half of them) to get promoted back to div 5.

So nearing the end of my Fifa 21 experience. 

Main account, had too much money sunk into it:

Screenshot_20210710-203206_Companion_compress78.thumb.jpg.b2bf00515ce32d2c2ef391980567dce0.jpg

Then my RTG started in May:

Screenshot_20210710-203254_Companion_compress96.thumb.jpg.e62128f9d041d664a4fdcde7da1223bb.jpg

Both ended up with a La Liga / Prem based. This was not intentional. 

The Foden card is out of this world. As is the Sterling card with 5*/5*