Ultimate Team

Timmo

53 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

Cristiano Ronaldo and Oblak from my reds today!! :wub:

I got one of those, guess which one?

The other was Kimmich.

3 hours ago, klargon said:

On the topic of Oblak, reckon him at 8 chem would be better than my 89 Areola at 10 chem?

Nah, i never play a keeper off 10 chem, to be honest it's much of a muchness with gk's on this game, but I just find Oblak makes saves that other keepers wouldn't, but if i had a different keeper on 10 chem and oblak was on 8 i wouldn't play Oblak.

Well, Oblak is untradeable and Areola might get me 120k. I could potentially  put that towards 91 Varane or something, who could get Oblak up to a 10. I dunno. Plenty of options I suppose. If I don’t faff with the team I lose interest!

I think this is my final team, bit bored now, WL is pretty horrible!  This will probably be my last one. (I'm only saying that so I get good picks)  Will just dip into Rivals if I need a fix. 

Mbappe LW in the left of an attack doesn't work, so giving Bamba a whilrl.  I had to see out my FIFA 21 career with the uber card of my favourite player in Mertens.  😍  (4-2-3-1 with him at CAM, btw).   I did love Neymar & Mbappe though, those two were just phenomenal.  Shout outs to De Jong, Varane UCL, Ramos TOTY and Sarr, who always seems to make something happen when he comes on.  

FWIW, I'm not too keen on Capita, but there's nobody else....Bruno Peres wanders too far up the pitch for my liking and I need Merts on 10.  

Excelsior!

Untitled.thumb.png.99835c1fc328e9f571055252a66fb8b8.png

These new national SBCs have caused a massive price spike for certain nations. Hungary in particular is good, every card is extinct, but check players from the smaller European countries in your club.

IMG_20210613_072457.jpg

Scraped together just enough to pick up Depay (he’ll need loyalty to get him to 10 chem). Oblak at 8 didn’t really make any difference in the weekend league - people still score the same goals they always do. Insigne is probably my best player. His finesse shots from outside the box are top notch. Kessie is reliable at CDM. Not sure Desailly is really any better than Zagadou. Gets some good blocks in though.

C51665FA-8DF8-40B4-9686-EC8B8316193A.jpeg

Squad updates!

I haven't played a game on my "pay" squad (still reeling from the Ederson moment) - but splashed some coins on 2 astonishing looking FoF cards: (For info, I haven't spent a penny on this since starting RTG)

monry.JPG.28dbf5b7b8ecb48254d2fb3bb9de8302.JPG

Unsure about the Zidane \ Davies cards at the moment. I have just under 5m coins left to play with.

Anyway, my fun is on the RTG

CaptureRTG.JPG.a39efc41d71ae8c8fd968bd9b5b5fa29.JPG

1975618832_RTGSubs.JPG.12e79badfb501409e689ca627023d5fc.JPG

2072990622_RTGRes.JPG.a37767deb216c89de2a96b403e97a6d9.JPG

I want to get Acuna in the team, along with Isak and Lodi. Means I may do the Gimenez SBC, that card looks great.

Struggling to get chem though. Right hand side of the team is fine!

Note on Okocha - sniped for 77k! Absolute FUN player. 

Ashley Barnes was in an 88+ TOTS pack, as was Marquinos both a steal of a player for an 85 Squad  just can't get him in.

Insigne was in a 90+ Posh TOTS pack. The other 90+ Was Navas (PSG Keeper)

In game im a 4-1-2-1-2 - I have my formation off to a tee - even losing is fun! So position wise it stays, but if anyone has any suggestions on the line up, feel free!

I wouldn’t even risk it if I could afford it! Depay went straight back into the transfer market. I’d need to be a much better FIFA player to work around his horrendous weak foot. He couldn’t hit a barn door with his left.

Didn’t notice the same nation objective had a limited number of games. Did golden goal with a shite team and only got 3 bloody wins.

Just packed FoF Thorgan Hazard from the 81+ player pick after completing Piszczek earlier. Tempted to put my whole club into these as I've not been getting any pack luck from league and puzzle SBCs.

I must've done about 10 of the 81+ and the only one above 83 I got was Vardy.  Most have been all 81's.  Handily, the most recent 81 is someone I already have untradeable.  Nice of the app to fail to show me the 'already owned' message there!  Depay has been bought by some sucker - made 60k-ish on him and swiftly bought 91 Varane.  Means Oblak is now at full chem.  Filling the Depay gap is Martinez (who I got from the 90+ TOTS SBC), with Eriksen replacing Aouar to make sure everyone is still at 10 chem.  Managed Gold 2 last weekend - let's see if it has any bearing on the reds tomorrow...

On 14/06/2021 at 23:29, hannay said:

If anyone was thinking of doing the Icon SBC... 

Screenshot_20210614-232601_Companion.thumb.jpg.63d9a69719b050c1f259c70467b98a3b.jpg

Think again. 

500k....

I got Moments Rivaldo.

Not terrible, but I can't see him starting a game, unless its for shits and giggles.

19 hours ago, Swallow said:

Just packed FoF Thorgan Hazard from the 81+ player pick after completing Piszczek earlier. Tempted to put my whole club into these as I've not been getting any pack luck from league and puzzle SBCs.

My club is jam packed with fodder because of these.

I'm all Gold out now up to my 83's.