Ultimate Team

Timmo

4 hours ago, carlospie said:

I bought Kai havertz now to save for Kante

Re squad battle do I play all four then refresh and play those? Up to forty times? Anyway to make the games faster?

West way to make it faster is to make it as bearable as possible, so I’d be playing each team on a difficulty that I can win easily 5-0. That also helps for the points you gain, eg it’s better to win 5-0 vs Professional than 2-1 vs World Class.

It's funny joining the game so late.  Was on Game Pass so I figured I'd fire it up.  I forgot how I let FUT consume my life...  It's difficult to not just end up with a 96+ striker just running straight through my defence.  This is my team after a week and a half.  I'm trying to sell Sanchez to upgrade a few other players.  Did the 81+ SBC 3 times and got a (useless to me) TOTS Sabitzer from it.  Not bad value.

Screenshot 2021-05-18 at 18.02.50.png

23 minutes ago, klargon said:

It's funny joining the game so late.  Was on Game Pass so I figured I'd fire it up.  I forgot how I let FUT consume my life...  It's difficult to not just end up with a 96+ striker just running straight through my defence.  This is my team after a week and a half.  I'm trying to sell Sanchez to upgrade a few other players.  Did the 81+ SBC 3 times and got a (useless to me) TOTS Sabitzer from it.  Not bad value.

Screenshot 2021-05-18 at 18.02.50.png

Is that an rtg team?

19 minutes ago, klargon said:

I certainly haven’t spent any real money. I’ve spent coins in game, of course...

Any tips for getting the players you did ? I started when you did and my teams shite!!

The usual factors of time, effort and luck apply. I did the divisions placement with my shitty starter pack team to get some coins. Did the foundation SBC’s. One of them got me TOTS Navas, who paid for most of Benzema. I sold everything that wasn’t my starting XI. I’ve done quite a few squad battles and I did the weekend league last weekend (scraped 11 wins). Sanchez also came from a foundations SBC pack.

If you aren’t already, use the various FUT sites for SBC solutions.

1 hour ago, klargon said:

The usual factors of time, effort and luck apply. I did the divisions placement with my shitty starter pack team to get some coins. Did the foundation SBC’s. One of them got me TOTS Navas, who paid for most of Benzema. I sold everything that wasn’t my starting XI. I’ve done quite a few squad battles and I did the weekend league last weekend (scraped 11 wins). Sanchez also came from a foundations SBC pack.

If you aren’t already, use the various FUT sites for SBC solutions.

Great thank you. Im sitting on 30k now is that enough to get going on SBC?@

It’s plenty. The intermediate foundation SBC’s are a must. Get on futbin and order the solutions by XBOX price (if you’re on Xbox). Be sure to pick those without loyalty and position changes if you have a choice.

@carlospie tell me you got some amazing stuff from the SBC packs!  Does anyone know which league TOTS we get this week?  I want to queue up a bunch of those 81+ pick of 3 SBC's, but it's only really useful for me if it's Ligue 1 this week.  Took the opportunity to upgrade my defence a bit today.  Had plenty of untradeables to get Zagadou with only about a 15k investment.  Hoping he gets the upgrade.

1932548958_Screenshot2021-05-19at17_27_51.png

Anyone in Div 4/5 wanna cheese the Roussillion objective?

I can get the wins and goals, just can't be arsed with the assist with defender BS.

2 hours ago, klargon said:

@carlospie tell me you got some amazing stuff from the SBC packs!  Does anyone know which league TOTS we get this week?  I want to queue up a bunch of those 81+ pick of 3 SBC's, but it's only really useful for me if it's Ligue 1 this week.  Took the opportunity to upgrade my defence a bit today.  Had plenty of untradeables to get Zagadou with only about a 15k investment.  Hoping he gets the upgrade.

Seria A on Friday. Ligue 1 next Friday. Sorry! Teams looking good. 

I've deleted my team.

Started again, annoyingly all the objectives I have done I can't do again. :(

Oh well! Will be more of a challenge I suppose. :lol:

Atleast I can do the starter SBCs...

When I figure out how to get enough coins to do the starter SBCs.

2 hours ago, klargon said:

Nothing good as yet. Only done three SBC which was all out attack themed. Which are the best ones to do? Iv just been googling 'futbin' then the name of the challenge 

I'm not going to pretend it's not partly down to me barely playing 30 games of this this year, but it's so goddamn... sluggish. It just feels like you're playing in treacle. Ugh. 

1 hour ago, klargon said:

Hybrid Leagues, Hybrid Nations, and League and Nation Hybrid in the foundations section are the ones you should be doing.

Iv done half of them now. Only got koulibaly and immobile :(

Which is why EA restricted the amount of times you can delete your teams and do these, people would just reset every time until they pulled an icon or two.

So I've deleted my team, started a new team on a new account.

I am thinking the best way to get a competitive team going is objectives. (in and around completing icon swaps.)

I'll start with completing 7 Matches on World Class with a hodgepodge silver team. And that will get me an 25x81+ pack from icon swaps to get rolling with. :ph34r:

@carlospie Are you aware of icon swaps? If you are putting yourself through squad battles anyway you 100% should be doing them.

4 minutes ago, Steely said:

I am thinking the best way to get a competitive team going is objectives. (in and around completing icon swaps.)

I'll start with completing 7 Matches on World Class with a hodgepodge silver team. And that will get me an 25x82+ pack from icon swaps to get rolling with. :ph34r:

@carlospie Are you aware of icon swaps? If you are putting yourself through squad battles anyway you 100% should be doing them.

Save your icon ** x 25 packs for Ultimate TOTS if you do them.

18 minutes ago, Steely said:

What date does that drop?

11th June?

2 weeks Friday I think so 4th June?

Only Serie A and Ligure 1 left for TOTS right?

6 hours ago, Steely said:

I'll start with completing 7 Matches on World Class with a hodgepodge silver team. And that will get me an 25x82+ pack from icon swaps to get rolling with. :ph34r:

Nope don't know what they are