Ultimate Team

Timmo

1 hour ago, carlospie said:

Il try that low rated mode I was not aware of that thank you. Just seems odd surely there must be other shit teams it could have matched me with rather than making me play impossible game after impossible game 

true but imagine the abuse such a matchmaking system would be open to! 

once again for me a handful of matches into WL and I’ve witnessed things I haven’t seen in 100s of matches in other modes. I truly hate this game lol.

4 hours ago, hannay said:

I decided to this week start a RTG team. You can get very far quickly at this stage. 

After 4 days of playing I have a team that looks like this:

Screenshot_20210508-122449_Companion_resize_36.thumb.jpg.ffc7c825e8020263e2ed5617b989d25f.jpg

Screenshot_20210508-122516_Companion_resize_75.jpg.d3bb7a40c38d5df7d692c8a07d55ebd9.jpg

Work through the objectives and season. 

4 days ago I set this up. I'm enjoying it far more than my main team. 

Yes in rivals you get destroyed by the players that have God squads, but I can still compete with them with this team a lot of the time. Fifa 22 will be a RTG for me. 

Is that a decent noob formation?

I'm quite enjoying playing the cpu but it's hard to find the correct difficult. I won 11 - 1 Vs the cpu on one difficulty then got spanked on the next difficulty. I tried it on the hardest one for a laugh and could barely get the ball from the opposition.

On 08/05/2021 at 12:29, hannay said:

I decided to this week start a RTG team. You can get very far quickly at this stage. 

After 4 days of playing I have a team that looks like this:

Screenshot_20210508-122449_Companion_resize_36.thumb.jpg.ffc7c825e8020263e2ed5617b989d25f.jpg

Screenshot_20210508-122516_Companion_resize_75.jpg.d3bb7a40c38d5df7d692c8a07d55ebd9.jpg

Work through the objectives and season. 

4 days ago I set this up. I'm enjoying it far more than my main team. 

Yes in rivals you get destroyed by the players that have God squads, but I can still compete with them with this team a lot of the time. Fifa 22 will be a RTG for me. 

Jeez Hannay get some sleep mate! :lol:

I'm quite enjoying playing the cpu but it's hard to find the correct difficult. I won 11 - 1 Vs the cpu on one difficulty then got spanked on the next difficulty. I tried it on the hardest one for a laugh and could barely get the ball from the opposition.

I dont play World Class above a 75 rated squad, it just gets silly. Anything above I'd go Professional.

20 hours ago, hannay said:

I've done Isak on both accounts too!! What an epic card.

Yeah just a few more games and I'll have him too.

Swaps was also pretty good, managed to do 2 cards and almost finish Carvalho and Sosa with 1 item on each to do in 8 games.

Purchased 5 silver Turkey Portuguese players too to finish them off and do the other 2 Squad Battle Swaps.

81 x 25 pack was pretty shite, saving the other 2 for Ultimate TOTS.

I've been considering doing enough swaps to get the 83 X 20, I'm thinking surely I'm getting some good TOTS from that! It's a lot of games though. 

I put everything under 82 rated into the La Liga Upgrade (80+ Player pick) yesterday and got

2 x TOTS Oblak

1 x TOTS Frenkie De Jong

1 x TOTS Lucas Vazquez

1 x TOTS Jesus Navas

2 x Courtois

2 x Modric

2 x Busquets

Among a load of other stuff, then I packed TOTS Kounde out of the pack you get for completing Isak.

I'm really enjoying playing the cpu on rivals, nice addition.

Online is very toxic. Some goober messaged me asking to quit a friendly as I was losing and when I refused sent me a load of hate.

Are there any easy SBC I can do? My team is BPL and very low value, though origi and Wilson are banging goals in for fun 

16 minutes ago, carlospie said:

I'm really enjoying playing the cpu on rivals, nice addition.

Online is very toxic. Some goober messaged me asking to quit a friendly as I was losing and when I refused sent me a load of hate.

Are there any easy SBC I can do? My team is BPL and very low value, though origi and Wilson are banging goals in for fun 

It's generally accepted in the community that friendlies for objectives are golden goal, score first the other person quits and vice versa, that's due to the fact most of the objectives are score x type of goal with x type of player in separate matches rather than just score x type of goal with x type of player.

7 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

It's generally accepted in the community that friendlies for objectives are golden goal, score first the other person quits and vice versa, that's due to the fact most of the objectives are score x type of goal with x type of player in separate matches rather than just score x type of goal with x type of player.

Ahhh right thank you 

Just now, carlospie said:

Ahhh right thank you 

Don't feel obligated though, i wont quit if they score and pause, let me pause, it's only polite, if i queue the pause and they watch a lengthy celebration then it's obvious that they're not in a hurry so i'll play the game.

14 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

Don't feel obligated though, i wont quit if they score and pause, let me pause, it's only polite, if i queue the pause and they watch a lengthy celebration then it's obvious that they're not in a hurry so i'll play the game.

I note you can do forty games against the cpu, but recall you saying at some point the rewards are disproportionate? Can you remind me on that one please 

Squad Battles (& Division Rivals) have a cap of games, depending on how many points you earn (based on difficulty for Squad Battles) you get rewarded with packs or coins, the packs in Squad Battles are not very good though in comparison to just playing Fut Champs on the weekend, that means you earn Division Rivals & Fut Champs rewards, but it's definitely a good option if you find the 1v1 online stuff to hard or don't have a competitive team.

55 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

100% this.

Any fucker pauses after scoring gets the full match, or more often than not will quit when I equalise, which is fine as my goal counts and theirs doesnt.

3 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

Done some more La Liga Upgrades last night  

1 x Jesus Navas

1 x VARANE

1 x Carrasco

1 x Moreno 

:wub:

Of course you did.

32 minutes ago, Jerec said:

Of course you did.

You can fuck right off, I've packed nothing all year, the most expensive card i'd packed was 200k until Salah in the Guaranteed Prem TOTS, these La Liga player picks have just been very good to me.

They have been good tbf, I just want to get de Jong, got most of the others now, well except Varane, but I wont hold me breath.

My Gold 2 picks were average too.

The La Liga player picks completely transformed my team in a week, only got 2 tradeable players (Mbappe and Ronaldo) but the team is so nice to play with.

Isak is the best striker I’ve ever used on Fifa. 

88446B6A-B6C4-419A-B1A3-6B90593E8076.jpeg

I missed them :(

once iv done all the cpu squad battles is there no point doing anymore? Is it like a score attack kind of thing,? 

won three games on the bounce in rivals. BPL sweat squad ftw. Just saving up for Werner next!

I missed them :(

once iv done all the cpu squad battles is there no point doing anymore? Is it like a score attack kind of thing,? 

won three games on the bounce in rivals. BPL sweat squad ftw. Just saving up for Werner next!

How’s your team looking?

It’s honestly not a bad time to, lots of very good cards are super cheap! I mean Messi is only 110k on PS4!

I have this ATM. Once I have enough for Werner il start saving for an Uber cm.

Pope

Mendy Gomez Diaz Semedo

Sissoko.  Allan

Adama traore   fabinho    Jota

Rodrigo

I'd also quite like bale simple because he looks ace for a 5k player and I love bale 

On 15/05/2021 at 09:56, carlospie said:

I have this ATM. Once I have enough for Werner il start saving for an Uber cm.

Pope

Mendy Gomez Diaz Semedo

Sissoko.  Allan

Adama traore   fabinho    Jota

Rodrigo

I'd also quite like bale simple because he looks ace for a 5k player and I love bale 

Id recommend to switch out Fabinho for someone more offensive. And try to grab Kante to replace Allan. 

TOTS Tapsoba is a MONSTER what a card for under 300k. 

Also it’s well worth doing the 85+ Bundlesliga player pick - the odds are decent when there is only 27 card variants you can see and you’ll see 3 of them, great chance of a Tots card. 

298E680F-D3B5-481C-A84D-7B8D41DCD802.jpeg

On 17/05/2021 at 10:03, kthxbliz said:

Id recommend to switch out Fabinho for someone more offensive. And try to grab Kante to replace Allan. 

I bought Kai havertz now to save for Kante

Re squad battle do I play all four then refresh and play those? Up to forty times? Anyway to make the games faster?