rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

Really annoyed. Just played an Ultimate Team season game, a single player one. It was my first game against World Class difficulty and played a really nice match grinding out a 2-1 win which should have clinched promotion, only to see that I was awarded no gold coins and the game doesn't seem to have registered me having played the fixture. Anyone know why? Very annoying.

Saw that a couple of times on 360. Got stung for over 10,000 coins when I got promoted but it didn't give the money for it. Yet to have it happen to me on PS4, fortunately.

Oh wow, yesterday was bad. There was a 24 hour tournament with the prize being a "Premium Gold Player Pack" (I think this is 11 cards of just gold players worth £25k) so I spent way too long trying to win it, ending with two incredibly painful final defeats, one a penalty shoot out. Bad times. It got to the point where I forgot how to create chances and football no longer makes sense, as happens when I've played for hours.

He's very good, although as he doesn't have power header I prefer to have Dzeko, Negredo, Benteke in that role (alongside someone lightning fast) and Jovetic just behind in CAM. I still maintain that Vucinic is the most undervalued/underpriced/overlooked player I've come across though, he's dirt cheap and amazing.

I'm tempted to bin off my Wednesday 2nd team, and go for a Man City side. Negredo, Dzeko with Jovetic behind them...solid back line, tidy midfield...not ridiculously expensive either.

As I've found in the 1v1 league, they lack pace aside from Navas, and I can never get him working as he's stupidly weak. Also Toure costs over £100k. Brilliant team, though, just a shame you can't put Richards in the middle without him taking a massive chemistry hit, as that's what I do and he's fantastic there.

Finally got a full squad that I'm happy with. Haven't played in a few days but some wheeling and dealing with the daily bonuses has got me this:

Cobra Kai

4-3-3 Brasil Liga Team

4-1-2-1-2 General Brazil Team

Looking to improve the quality of the players and start applying chem styles to everyone, managed to change my kits on a tight budget too.

A few people have mentioned decent players, my shout is Ronaldhino at CDM. He is absolutely quality. His pace is non-existent but I play him like a quarterback and the amount of tackles he skips by due to nimble feet is just incredible. He's pretty much the FIFA equivalent of a drunken master.

What the hell man, you and your packs!

Regardless, I'm on my way to creating my perfect (affordable) team.

-------------Cech-------------

Richards--Luiz--Silva--Marcelo

-----------Ramires------------

--Nani----------------Willian-

-----------Jovetic------------

-----Eto'o--------Sturridge---

I've got the front three and Richards, and it's been destroying, so fast on the counter. The midfield is a bit lightweight but I'm thinking with that defence i can get away with it.

I had UT on my 360, can you move it over to PS4 because its links by origin or doesnt it work like that?

The only web app details i have are for the 360 teams.

I dont mind starting fresh, i just wanna be able to use the web app.

Edit: Sorted it. I had created a new account when i signed into Battlefield 4 it seems. Fresh start it is!

2million coins! woah! :o most ive ever had was like 150k back in the day.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would gladly pay money to send a 'turd by post' to the guy who decided to remove the 5 minute quit timer without replacing it with something like 'if there are no goals, don't punish people'. I'll double the money if he's also responsible for the totally useless connection indicator that only has one task, yet fails spectacularly.

I've just had to endure the most depressing 25 minutes whilst playing one guy with a terrible connection that micro paused every second. It was awful and I would have taken the season points hit, but it's obv combined with a DNF rating that has longer term affects.

Wankers.

If it's possible to give your stuff to people for free then someone can have mine. I opened 4 gold and 1 bronze pack but never gonna play it, 360 version.

I had UT on my 360, can you move it over to PS4 because its links by origin or doesnt it work like that?

The only web app details i have are for the 360 teams.

I dont mind starting fresh, i just wanna be able to use the web app.

Edit: Sorted it. I had created a new account when i signed into Battlefield 4 it seems. Fresh start it is!

2million coins! woah! :o most ive ever had was like 150k back in the day.

Oh, so you can't tfr FUT from Xbox to PS4? That's a bugger, just as I was swaying to the PS4!