I've still got the prime icon upgrade available and obviously the mid or prime, i'm stacked on untradeable fodder, so debating which one to do, i think it's going to have to be the mid or prime.

Gotta be a PIM coming soon... 

Anyway, smashed the packs. 

4 Birthday cards:

Hee Chan x 3 (!!) 

Hermoso

94 packs and absolutely shite TBH. Not one stand out card. 

Hee Chan is very very good though, very Meta. Single handedly got my the Huntelaar Birthday card objective. 

On 25/03/2021 at 15:14, Mitchell said:

Seeing as I have contributed to your life in some small way, can you please return the favour and tell us about the episodes of Sky One's Games World you starred in?  Are we talking the Bob Mills wonder years or Andy Collins slippery slope?

But most importantly, did you meet Jet?!

0_Diane-Youdale.thumb.jpg.4b1063e827431b5c6aa641ca1c39fc1b.jpg

Bob Mills and sadly no I didn't meet Jet, I imagine if I did my immediate boner would of been most off-putting, but did I beat all the kids like me in the first episode and then smashed a the Vidiators (even made the Posh one cry) on the next one, but sadly bottled it in the Ragnarok axe throwing game.

Also never got my GW bomber jacket, even after my mum called them to ask for it. Gutted.

Theres vids on YouTube with the episodes with me in.

Did one last night before it went.

Prime Zola, I traded in my Mid Zola to get it and the price difference is about 20k. :lol:

God damn Italian icons are haunting me.

My four most recent are: Zola>Baggio>Zambrotta>Zola

Zola is really good though, but yeah as you say no one wants to see Italian when they open an icon, unless its the CB.

I have so much fodder now, just need another Icon SBC to drop to cash in.

Also in case anyone was ever thinking about it, Rulebreakers Kane is a ridiculous 730k/740k price range now down from 1.2 mill, probably because hes nom'd for POTM but I still feel Lingard will pinch it, and I imagine the price will rise pretty quickly after that.

On 28/03/2021 at 03:02, hannay said:

Did the Mid / Prime and got Mid Pires. 

That has to be the worst. Swap for Veron?! 

After this, I traded 14 Swap tokens for a Prime 91+ pack. 

Got Prime Pires. Sickening for all that grinding. Wish I'd taken Overmars PIM for 11.

Anyway, then opened a 2 x Rare player pack obtained from a random objective and... 

Spoiler

IMG-20210331-WA0022.thumb.jpeg.b70baa6adfcc8d2d1275849e1b4d1653.jpeg

Unreadable but who can argue?! 

10 hours ago, hannay said:

After this, I traded 14 Swap tokens for a Prime 91+ pack. 

Got Prime Pries. Sickening for all that grinding. Wish I'd taken Overmars PIM for 11.

Anyway, then opened a 2 x Rare player pack obtained from a random objective and... 

Hide contents

IMG-20210331-WA0022.thumb.jpeg.b70baa6adfcc8d2d1275849e1b4d1653.jpeg

Unreadable but who can argue?! 

Mate that’s a big anticlimax with Pires but softened the blow a little there! From what I’ve seen you have had some cracking pack luck overall this year!

If these turn out to be true (last weeks leaks were true) I cannot wait to add that Kent. Add to my list of amazing cards I’ll probably never pack. As a Rangers fan, I need that card. 

D040C69B-2673-4837-93A4-E3613F40C53F.jpeg

FC8E4B30-A6EB-4C70-B7D9-015E2CA22B7F.jpeg

D5F94600-E1F7-4B0F-B6A1-CA09CA34F852.jpeg

Cracking striker. You'll enjoy him. 

Party bag for me was Mkhitaryan, the third time I've packed him. 

Screenshot_20210402-003014_Companion_resize_70.thumb.jpg.93676519daa1633260ee943a25df3ac6.jpg

No idea where to spend my 9.6m!

Thinking TOTY Ramos, of maybe TOTY Mbappe. Or shall I just go crazy and buy an Icon I'll never get again? 

Had a bit of a mix up with my team, wanted to use a few of my untradeable icons (zola and hernandez) so sold Neymar, rttf Ndidi and Best and changed formation. 

In game I've got it set to swap sissoko to CB walker to RB and trent to CDM. Played 3 games with it so far and bagged 6+ goals in each in rivals which is unheard of for me.

Not sure who to buy next, maybe Vieira for Kante 

Screenshot_20210402-143046_Companion.jpg

I made a couple of changes, chucked a load of fodder into Vidal including Kante, then bought Ronaldo and stuck figo RM to chem it all. 

it’s amazing, big difference to playing with Gabriel Jesus or timo Werner alongside Mbappe lol

EBD488CB-C3F8-43EE-852C-58FB592D6CCF.jpeg

On 21/03/2021 at 01:34, Mitchell said:

I love FIFA.

FIFA............The Sequel.

(But at least it wasn't me this time and I can laugh along with the rest of you.)

With all the Fodder dupes sitting about decided to do the Messi SBC, what a player, can't believe I've pretty much ignored him since I've played FIFA, goal machine.

Not sure what else I can do with this lot now:

Screenshot_20210404_163220.jpg

On 02/04/2021 at 22:12, gooner4life said:

I made a couple of changes, chucked a load of fodder into Vidal including Kante, then bought Ronaldo and stuck figo RM to chem it all. 

it’s amazing, big difference to playing with Gabriel Jesus or timo Werner alongside Mbappe lol

EBD488CB-C3F8-43EE-852C-58FB592D6CCF.jpeg

Do you always celebrate your goals man?!