Ultimate Team

Timmo

I've done well from Icon packs

Mid Scholes 

Baby Buts

Mid Petit

Mid Zidane

Prime Buts

Along with packing Mid Makelele from a 50k pack. 

Then from icon Picks I went with prime Koeman. Absolute monster on Free kicks!! 

Completed SBCs

Keane

Nedved

Schmeichel 

IMG-20210314-WA0013_resize_74.jpg.ebfc4427fb2c65a1747f26fcec0ce1b5.jpg

With Mbappe as a troll off the bench. 

I did it too...

Screenshot_20210315-150753_Companion.thumb.jpg.76c51f328ff4811e1ec5a17526c56cdd.jpg

Zambrotta for me, bloody Italians!

Got Red 86 Rashford, Mbappe and Zola on the bench.

I peaked with my first icons, Garincha, Vieira and since then it's been... Scholes, Shearer, Zola, Baggio and now Zambrotta.

Not a bad really (Not as good as Hannays like!), Scholes and Shearer got punted straight away.

On 14/03/2021 at 15:57, kthxbliz said:

RB Cuadrado. I’ll take it

New party bag tonight I got this ^

Decent RB for Serie A but could have been better. 

Fuck all content again this week. Few players to grind for. 

Giroud looks decent.

Did anyone have a weird issue happen when they were getting their Squad Battles rewards?  

I always take tradeables, it's the gambler in me.  It's always the middle option.  First option is untradeable, middle option tradeable, third option coins.  I picked the middle option and low and behold, I have a load of untradeable crap now!

Playing tonight probably the worse night for utter sweaty gameplay in MM. 

4 hours ago, Mitchell said:

Giroud looks decent.

Did anyone have a weird issue happen when they were getting their Squad Battles rewards?  

I always take tradeables, it's the gambler in me.  It's always the middle option.  First option is untradeable, middle option tradeable, third option coins.  I picked the middle option and low and behold, I have a load of untradeable crap now!

Yeah, I'm after Giroud. Look fun and a bit different. 

Assume you are on about Rivals rewards? 

I took untradeable but not opening until a promo. 

5 hours ago, gooner4life said:

The dive from Oblak is the funniest thing I've ever seen, I was laughing like muttley :lol:

I'm glad it made someone laugh! 

Like...how does something like that happen? How does the game think the keeper should dive like that with the ball dribbling towards him? Insane.

On 21/03/2021 at 01:34, Mitchell said:

I love FIFA.

Hey guys been a while, but saw this and just had to come and post, had me in stitches.

The way Oblak does that dive and then gets up and then has a pop at his defenders, priceless.

On 22/03/2021 at 09:55, Jerec said:

Hey guys been a while, but saw this and just had to come and post, had me in stitches.

The way Oblak does that dive and then gets up and then has a pop at his defenders, priceless.

Seeing as I have contributed to your life in some small way, can you please return the favour and tell us about the episodes of Sky One's Games World you starred in?  Are we talking the Bob Mills wonder years or Andy Collins slippery slope?

But most importantly, did you meet Jet?!

0_Diane-Youdale.thumb.jpg.4b1063e827431b5c6aa641ca1c39fc1b.jpg

I met her when I was in primary she used to do the rounds opening up centres and play parks. She's from up North.

It was around the same time (1993) the Queen opened the leisure centre on my rough estate in Boro. Quite bizarre thinking back it happened. I guess the Queen was also doing the rounds in the area opening up loads of things in a few days. 

Back to @Jerec anyway! 

FUT Birthday starts at 6.

The leaked team doesn't inspire me though. 

I have 92 packs ready to open, lots of it is Guff though. 

Was hoping for some end game cards, I got Bday Mbappe last year. 

Haven't bothered saving any packs this time round as I ran out of faith in my pack luck a long while ago.

Icon swaps out tonight I heard? Probably gonna go all in for a prime or moments and hope for something decent.

My team and bench as it stands, made the very clever decision of holding on to RTTF Sissoko instead of selling for 1.3m (bought for 750k) and spurs bottled it, and packed rttf ndidi and held him also :hmm: but they both do a decent job 

Screenshot_20210326-110506_Companion.jpg

Screenshot_20210326-110637_Companion.jpg

4 hours ago, SnoopZakaDaVe said:

Haven't bothered saving any packs this time round as I ran out of faith in my pack luck a long while ago.

Icon swaps out tonight I heard? Probably gonna go all in for a prime or moments and hope for something decent.

My team and bench as it stands, made the very clever decision of holding on to RTTF Sissoko instead of selling for 1.3m (bought for 750k) and spurs bottled it, and packed rttf ndidi and held him also :hmm: but they both do a decent job 

Screenshot_20210326-110506_Companion.jpg

Screenshot_20210326-110637_Companion.jpg

You ran out of faith in your pack luck? how have you traded to so many coins? what's the secret?

47 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

You ran out of faith in your pack luck? how have you traded to so many coins? what's the secret?

I just do pos change method with trading, this fifa the coins I made has been from trading rm-rw bellarabis. At one point I had well over 2500 rm-rw cards in my club :lol: every year I just pick out a decent candidate for position change method and run with the one that works.

As for pack luck other than ndidi rttf and untradeable kante I've packed diddly squat other than some fodder, zola and moore, moore from icon swaps and zola from the icon sbc so can't really count those. I've traded to over 26m transfer profit

The bellarabi one I went with this year I stumbled upon, but he's used alot in either rm or rw for sbcs so fluctuates. Right now I can't pick them up for under 3800 in RM, about 6.5k in rw. I usually stock up when they're <1500 and rm-rw when they're under 400. Sold out at the moment though so I've been buying a small amount for 3500ish on bids and I still have a few hundred cheap rm-rw cards stacked in my club I've be using