I imagine most of the bigger boys will play all the WL games. Making Rivals pointless so they don't bother, that's not to say you still won't play good players in rivals!

I think most people will end up playing the other friendly modes during the week, but then again you need a few rivals games to get those pack rewards in.

Personally I only play Rivals for the coop mode these days. I will do a rare WL now and then, think I've done one out of the last 4 weekends.

I got my 83+ pack, Lewes, Oblak, 2 headliners, the bundles keeper and CB and a lot more fodder. I'm really tempted by that Bobby. So expensive but I really liked him during the Brazil challenge.

I've been so lucky this fifa... here is my team at the minute, all untradable apart from Son and Peres. I've done 2 icon SBCs... and those are the two I got. Bammy in a party pack. Rashford for my WL 86+ upgrade and packed Cas in rivals rewards.Screenshot_20210103-161504_Companion.thumb.jpg.c452089040916f6a60cfb10d8746393e.jpg

i took mid-prime icon pack from swaps and got bloody prime bobby moore, ive forced him into the team at the expense of IF walker for now but only because he's new, cant see him lasting once his pace starts to annoy me! Don't know if i can be bothered to get the last 3 tokens remaining now.

I'm saving up for mid R9 to treat myself to get over the disappointment of my icon pack and i've got 80odd packs saved up for toty so hopefully pack something useful there

also did flashback robben SBC yesterday for my bench, pretty tasty but for the 2* weak foot but i can live with that!

That's why I didn't gamble in the end. Did that last year and got Bobby Moore. He wasn't great.

Loving Koeman. I may do the baby / mid icon SBC to get that Icon gamble out of my system. And get Trezeguet. 

The SBC reared its head again today, so I did it. 

89 Scholes was the outcome. I wasn't too chuffed, but it wasn't Bobby Moore. 

Played him in 2 rivals games, and he was far better than I thought he would be! 

3 hours ago, hannay said:

89 Scholes was the outcome. I wasn't too chuffed, but it wasn't Bobby Moore. 

I'm quite liking Moore now! found a way to squeeze him using 5-2-2-1 then swap to 4-2-2-2 ingame at the expense of Kante and play Moore and RTTF sissoko in CDM and its pretty nice so far, didn't want it to be a total loss for me so giving it a shot!

9 hours ago, Theholyhogg said:

Finished the mid icon pack today and got ian rush.....:angry:

Fuck sake

Also @Baring what team u rocking i see u in the leaderboard higher than me and mines full of 90 peeps ???

Oh am I :lol: 

I just have a mint icon loan squad I don’t play. 
I had 300k and spent on packs this week got nada! 

On 02/01/2021 at 20:27, Keiths_Dad said:

I only got the game at Christmas, I was waiting for the PS5 to be back in stock but 22 quid on CDKeys for the Xbone version was too tempting. I rinsed the icon swaps for the packs, got fairly lucky with those, and I'm sitting on this team now, I switch to a 4231 in game with Aguero dropping back to CAM.

I'm wondering, do all the good players just do Weekend League now? After being stuck in Division 5 last season, I've found myself in division 3 this year.

Screenshot_20210102-202318_Companion.jpg

Almost 2 weeks on, this is still my strongest team. I have an untradeable Sancho that I'm using as a sub, and I've just bought Headliners Ings as an investment, as well as being good to bring on when Aguero gets knackered. I tried De Bruyne in place of Partey, and whilst he's definitely better, I don't think he's 100k better, so he's gone. Currently sat on 170k, and whilst there are players that I can buy that would be upgrades (Mane, Salah and Van Dijk), it's very expensive to get them for what are only marginal gains. I'm also in Division 2 right now, so clearly the team is strong enough as it is.

With that in mind, all my coins are being saved for Liverpool Icons now. The first ones I'm looking at are Gerrard, Barnes and Litmanen, versions of which I'm almost able to buy now. I've looked at Rush as well, but he'd be going in for Vardy and there just isn't enough between them to justify it. Looking further ahead, has anyone tried Torres and Dalglish? Both are obviously going to be great, but is it worth putting in the time to get them?

Anyone else trying the 80+ SBCs? The drop ratio has been so good, so much fodder plus this lot:

Mbappe

Aguero

De Bruyne

Pogba

Varane

Walker

Gomez

Lenglet

Griezmann

Ter Stegen

IF Teirney

IF Aspas

IF Soucek

SS Toko

SS Ings x2

4 hours ago, Steely said:

Anyone else trying the 80+ SBCs? The drop ratio has been so good, so much fodder plus this lot:

Mbappe

Aguero

De Bruyne

Pogba

Varane

Walker

Gomez

Lenglet

Griezmann

Ter Stegen

IF Teirney

IF Aspas

IF Soucek

SS Toko

SS Ings x2

fuck sake man, I hate you. 

I liked your comment in that thread @Steely but don't feel that's enough. What do you need? :)

Oh wait, I've just remembered that thanks to you I pumped about 80 players into a repeatable SBC last night and ended up with pure shite in return, so you and your little 'awesome players unpacked' video can go fuck yourself!

:lol: Ah shit.

Its been paying out for me so consistently I just assumed it was the same for everyone else. Given the level of vitriol in my direction since posting, I think I may just be a lucky prick. :ph34r:

In regards to the Sub forum! It was just encase anyone else wanted to have a say as I only stumped across it by accident. Also its a prompt for everyone look busy before they banish us!

I'll fire up League, BAP and FTL new seasons just so we look active. :eyebrows:

On 15/01/2021 at 13:40, Steely said:

:lol: Ah shit.

Its been paying out for me so consistently I just assumed it was the same for everyone else. Given the level of vitriol in my direction since posting, I think I may just be a lucky prick. :ph34r:

In regards to the Sub forum! It was just encase anyone else wanted to have a say as I only stumped across it by accident. Also its a prompt for everyone look busy before they banish us!

I'll fire up League, BAP and FTL new seasons just so we look active. :eyebrows:

Good shout, in fact we could probably talk about the people posting in there and talk about how evil they are and they wouldn't know, ya know cuz none of them actually visit here :D

I completed the Suarez objectives last night. So much more rewarding that the sweatfest of weekend league!! Catalyst him and looks like a cracking CAM or F9. 

Do we know when Icon Moments are due? I have 4.2m coins and rather than wait until TOTS i think I'll try and enjoy them earlier in the game this time. 

I got Kane. I already had an untradeable Kane, and I've thrown a few high rated untradeables that way, so I thought fuck it and chucked a bunch of high rated untradeables into the Owen SBCs, and spent another 30k to get it done.

Have to say, he's a step up from Vardy.