18 hours ago, SnoopZakaDaVe said:

i've ground the hell out of trading this FIFA,  but my knowledge of the market doesn't extend to high value players/legends i deal with consumables and pos changing.

I am looking at RTTF Sissoko or baby Vieira for my team, baby Rio and maybe CR7 also. I know its hard to speculate but do you think these players will likely drop significantly? or anyone have experience using these players? RTTF sissoko for instance is about 750k, I've heard hes almost on par with baby Vieira despite being 82 rated and will likely received at least a few upgrades (but not for some time) Ronaldo 1.2m. baby Ferdinand (considered Campbell/Desailly too) to replace my untradeable Joe Gomez as hes done me well but if it's an upgrade I will go for it. Would an Icon such as Ferdinand be better than maybe just picking up an IF Gomez?

I already lost about 500k in value in my Mbappe and Neymar since I bought them, CR7 would move Mbappe out to LAM but i'm thinking of going overkill with my attack now :eyebrows: hopefully it'll entice people to rage quit more quickly because i throw away 1,2, 3 and even 4 goal leads like they're going out of fashion

I think Black Friday is regarded as a good time to buy players who are in packs, when people open up the sale packs and flood the market. Plus people panic sell because of this which rocks the market even more.

Thats players that are in packs, the best time to buy players who are no longer in packs (Like Sissoko RTTF) is supposedly Monday after WL has wrapped.

If they are a cheap icon,  now might be the best time to buy, expensive icons like Rio and Vieira, Monday is probably the best shout.

I'd say Sissoko is a better investment than Vieira personally. Which is bloody bizarre.

Whats your consumable money maker!?

1 hour ago, Steely said:

Whats your consumable money maker!?

I lazy list position change cards usually rm-rw, in high quantity and I use them to apply to players and sell them in RW too. I've got 2000 stacked in my club I've picked up for mostly <500 some 550. They fluctuate a bit with SBC releases as do cheaper players people might want in RW and lazy buyers will pay above minimum BIN at the end of the hour so I'm relisting them often. Other cards I'm thinking may be more effective but I stick to what works for me.

Got impatient yesterday and just bought the players I needed and spent alot of coins :unsure: need to shift some of these cards now but they've slowed down a bit. I bought CR7, RTTF Sissoko, 85 IF Lozano and baby Rio

On 22/11/2020 at 00:00, AlfromSleep said:

BUT when I play games for my son on his Xbox account, he has Allan and Kante together (he’s packed Kante 3 times on two accounts) and it’s mad how great they are as a pairing.

Update: The little shit claims he has no pack luck yet got Neymar this morning from rank 3 rivals rewards!

On 25/11/2020 at 12:01, MardiganX said:

Ultimate Team is now unplayable for me. Every match has really sluggish passing and movement on my side and then regular pause / fast forward moments. I’m going to need to leave it for a bit and hope something changes :(

Not just you! I have had it too, it got so bad last night that it wouldn't find a game in FUT Champs. A little look around and seems it's fairly common on PS5 at the moment. Went back to PS4 and everything was fine again.

Anyway, i spent £90 on Black Friday packs to try and either get Mbappe or either coins to buy him. Got sod all. Did an 81 plus upgrade this morning and packed the record breaker one, untradeable. Not sure if EA took pity on me, but I'l take it!

1 hour ago, Luseth said:

Having not done the SBC's before are they easy enough to do? And do you just buy the cheapest players you can to meet each SBC? ^_^ 

Yeah, they are easy and addictive. 

You have to look at the requirements and 1) see what you can use from your club and transfer list, then 2) try and finish as cheaply as you can. 

Problem is that he's not going to be a long term player. So I'll, not be doing this one. 

The managerial masterpiece friendly mode is the best thing in Fifa now, not played Rivals, WL or SB in a couple of weeks now. 

3 hours ago, Luseth said:

Having not done the SBC's before are they easy enough to do? And do you just buy the cheapest players you can to meet each SBC? ^_^ 

Futbin is your friend. Use that to guide you through SBCs, don't follow it to the tee but use it to guide you in what kind of players you should use.

If you haven't done the SBCs...does that mean you haven't done hybrid league/nations etc?

That are really good, get some really good packs from those. I'd start with those, they would be a good intro too.

Alessandrini thoughts.

On the ball he’s rapid and dribbling is really good. Shoots well although I keep forgetting he’s left footed so may switch him to the other wing. 

Medium defensive work rate means that he needs to have a come back instruction otherwise he seems to hang about out wide (Mollet is the same on the other side when I do my in game switch to 442).

Ive won the majority of my rivals games with him on board so first impressions are good. Well worth doing if you feel he’d be usable in your squads or as a super sub.

There has actually been good content over this weekend. To date I thought FIFA 21 content has been pretty piss poor. 

The silver cards and the silver lounge are just great fun, looking forward to using my pacey (ish) Wes Morgan!! 

The Managerial Masterpiece 77 rated with 3 silvers is spot on. You have to build maybe around one or 2 good players and fill the rest. You find some gems. Rebic at AC Milan is just ridiculously good. 

The need to spend money is going for me now, I am happy in my little friendly world, the rewards are just fine. I'm sure folk slog it out in the sweaty WL for worse at times. 

You get the odd Dickhead, but you can just back out without any issues on your record. 

Akinfenwa and Co have just made Fifa fun again, let's hope it continues and EA don't pander to the folk asking for the 77 rated team to be increased. 

I have no intention at all of playing weekend league in this fifa as there's just so much else to do, and all the other things aren't a complete lag fest.  The rewards for it are always minimal for the effort required. 

Fut swaps this Friday apparently. That's about as sweaty as the matches will get for me. Seriously hope they ditch the first owner nonsense in favour of a squad overall limit just like the friendlies are currently. 

I've been playing to 14 wins on FUT Champs, it's generally taking me less than 15/16 games to get to it, it's worthwhile in that respect for some rewards.

In the week I barely touch Fifa though, hoping with the next gen version dropping on Friday it will spark my interest again.

6 hours ago, gooner4life said:

I've been playing to 14 wins on FUT Champs, it's generally taking me less than 15/16 games to get to it, it's worthwhile in that respect for some rewards.

In the week I barely touch Fifa though, hoping with the next gen version dropping on Friday it will spark my interest again.

I've qualified for this and have no idea what it is :D Is it just like a competitive weekend league?

45 minutes ago, Luseth said:

I've qualified for this and have no idea what it is :D Is it just like a competitive weekend league?

Yeah dude, you have a maximum of 30 games to play between Friday morning and Monday morning, there's different tiers based on the number of wins you get and the rewards scale based on that, but you're basically guaranteed at least 1 red version of a TOTW card and some packs.

27 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

Yeah dude, you have a maximum of 30 games to play between Friday morning and Monday morning, there's different tiers based on the number of wins you get and the rewards scale based on that, but you're basically guaranteed at least 1 red version of a TOTW card and some packs.

Ah thanks, will give it a go then ^_^ I'll probs get thrashed, i'm a bit hopeless at this fifa :D  But for some reason I'm enjoying it ^_^

it's horrible!  I hate it.  I only play every two weeks, because it's just a frustration-fest.  A lot of players do whatever it takes to win, with amazing teams.  Rivals is much more fun.  But give it a whirl, as the rewards can be decent....but be prepared...put that controller on a bungee cord.  :omg:

Anyone played the next gen fifa? What do you think of it? ^_^

The camera has changed and I have no idea what I was using before and the pressure on the sprint button changes depending on the player but has there been much more change than that? If so I'm being a bit oblivious to it I think.

There is a new "last minute equaliser/winner" animation which is going to get old fast, and I thought the graphics looked sharper.

The new camera really bugged me though, after a few online games which clearly weren't matched correctly due to the lack of PS5 players, I went back to PS4 for online play!

4 hours ago, weezer9957 said:

There is a new "last minute equaliser/winner" animation which is going to get old fast, and I thought the graphics looked sharper.

The new camera really bugged me though, after a few online games which clearly weren't matched correctly due to the lack of PS5 players, I went back to PS4 for online play!

It's the camera then n not me being a dope, it felt all sorts of weird yesterday :D

16 minutes ago, AlfromSleep said:

12 wins, 12 losses in the weekend league so far. 6 games left to get the two required for gold 3. Finding it more enjoyable than rivals tbh, the matchmaking seems not too bad but that probably down to my .500 record so far. 

For my first ever attempt i hit 11 but i was tinkering with the side middway through which meant i fell apart for about 8 or so games. 

still that qualifies me for the next one with the 2k points and plenty of rewards n that so overall im happy. 

Going to try and increase it to 15 / 16 next week so we will see how that goes