8 hours ago, Keiths_Dad said:

Guaranteed prem TOTSSF SBC is up. I got Henderson - the shitty keeper version.

Ditto

The worst. By some margin. :lol:

9 hours ago, ryanski said:

I got a Belgium flag, wondered who the crap Belgian option was then saw the man city badge and the penny dropped. De Bruyne. :omg:

Let me know how you get on with him

I'm thinking of selling 99 VVD and getting 99 KDB and using my 93 Birthday VVD.

I'm using vanilla VVD, and he's still a beast. I think you'll get more bang for your buck going for the elite attackers rather than defenders.

Plus don't the birthday cards all have 5 star skill moves? There's no greater thrill than doing a Cruyff turn on the edge of your own box.

10 hours ago, hannay said:

Let me know how you get on with him

I'm thinking of selling 99 VVD and getting 99 KDB and using my 93 Birthday VVD.

Played a good few games with him now, mostly as box to box CM but also one game where he played CAM and scored 3. The best way I can describe it is that when he's on the ball or challenging for the ball the game seems to do me lots of little favours, positive outcomes that a lot of times I didn't intend. So feels like a bit of a cheat card. Love him. 

So I guess my conundrum.

Replace Summer Heat Wijnaldum with KDB 99 next to Kante DMC role. 

Therefore losing TOTS VVD and replacing with birthday VVD.

I do have 95 KDB but no defensive stats really.

Anyone else look at the transfer window and work out who would be good for next seasons game?!  

The Prem will be great...Werner, Possibly Sancho and Havertz...Koulibaly at City.

Where the heck do I go from here?

1978683029_Screenshot2020-07-17at19_03_33.png.10e3bc7fbdac06c60c7382e4acaa0543.png

After a lot of awful red picks I got two fantastic ones, although I have to say Mane doesn't feel like a 98 player by any stretch.

I don't think there's much else for me to do, now, beyond the megabucks players who I'll never afford. I'm kind of saving for 88 Viera over Cyprien but I'm not actually sure if he'll be any better, Cyprien is a beast.

On 17/07/2020 at 20:53, hannay said:

98 mane is a huge let down as are many of the TOTS cards.

I bench him for 94 Ribery.

Actually massively impressed with Mane as a RAM. He bullshits his way past the fullback often and is reliable in front of goal. Ended up averaging a goal contribution every match for me this WL which for me is crazy for a RAM.

Parejo 93
Donk 87
Lucas Perez 88
Brandt 90
Simon 88
Ochoa 88
Kovacic 91
Petros 88
Atuesta 90
Ocampos 88 (messi troll)
Orsic 95
Opera 92
Leibold 89
Jozwaik 86
Van der Beek 94

15 completed, all second rate crap

The Deleney card looks AMAZING. I've done the SBC but taken him for a spin yet. I've packed 95 Haaland to play alongside him and bought 99 Lewa. My GER1 league team is looking very tasty now. Shame I'm not playing the game much.