I've just tried out Hugo Sanchez for the first time. I'd heard all about his composure beforehand - if you haven't seen his stats, take a look, he's near perfect in every way you'd want your centre forward to be, but allegedly his 60 composure ruins him. Bollocks, says I, composure is just one of those made up stats they throw in there to make it look like there's actually something going on behind the flash graphics, I reckon I can make him work.

Having played with him, I can confirm he has all the composure of a 15 year old who's just been propositioned by his mum's fit mate. Off the ball he makes all the right runs, his dribbling is fucking insane, but whenever he's bearing down on goal, he either hits it wide or blasts it straight at the keeper. I managed to set him up beautifully for an overhead kick, only to see him scuff it straight into the ground and have it bounce up over the crossbar. A few minutes later, I drop it right on his head six yards out, just so he could head it 6 yards too high.

And yet, just through the sheer fucking volume of chances he made for himself, he finished the match with 2 goals and 2 assists - he might actually be brilliant, just really fucking infuriating. 

More research required for this one.

7 goals and 4 assists in 6 games with Sanchez, which includes two first half rage quits, one of which came with a polite request to "Fkoff". I'll keep him for a while, even if his goals are always proper scruffy.

I've bought PIM Bergkamp to play CAM for the weekend league, seems fine if unspectacular.

In terms of composure, Bergkamp is the cheese to the Sanchez chalk. Ice in the veins!

I had a few games last night, I am so far off the pace its very upsetting, thankfully I got swiftly relegated from Div 3 to 4. Hopefully more relegation are on the horizon. :lol:

I always float this out but Formation, Tactics and Player Instructions people are using at the moment? Mine feel like they have been patched out of sync.

9 minutes ago, Steely said:

In terms of composure, Bergkamp is the cheese to the Sanchez chalk. Ice in the veins!

I had a few games last night, I am so far off the pace its very upsetting, thankfully I got swiftly relegated from Div 3 to 4. Hopefully more relegation are on the horizon. :lol:

I always float this out but Formation, Tactics and Player Instructions people are using at the moment? Mine feel like they have been patched out of sync.

I use Zelonius', top 100 player. Check his videos and his latest 4-2-3-1 guide. Can be quite dull to play at times but it's effective

Orange Werner was my best, not bad. I'm currently recycling the 85-92 upgrades which is throwing out some good stuff. I'll then churn that shite into the icon SBC until I have Dalglish.

Yeah me too. Think my next aim is Ribery.

Screenshot_20200705-234301_Companion_compress57.thumb.jpg.29110d30748e0da73c5bd8c64691667b.jpg

Screenshot_20200705-234333_Companion.thumb.jpg.b8b7b3a1cc114eff301337fe726c8dc7.jpg

That plays into a 4 2 3 1 with Matthaus and Kante holding and Messi, Dembele and Diaby CAMs

Diaby there as can't get chem on Mane.

Only downside is Dembele dies about 65 mins if I press.

100k of coins left but can't really do much with that now.

Still a good couple of months of this FIFA left so will enjoy. 

Edit. RIBERY done. 

Fuck me!

Screenshot_20200706-034544_Photos.thumb.jpg.ca8d9b2e0160a1333167cc34a2d07e51.jpg

Such a weird day. I was playing awful, lost to some guy 8-1, had a break, switched a tactic (changed my wingers to free roam), then had the biggest turnaround in form! I was in the zone defensively, lots of clean sheets.

3 hours ago, LiMuBai said:

I got 90 Lloris, 88 Partey, 88 Casemiro, 88 Cavani and 88 Godin. What a bunch of shite

Not much different than mine. Lloris is a good keeper mind.

It all went into a Prime Icon Pack.

Got Drogba, so not bad.

The 85-92 is insane. Great fun packing special cards for fun. 

In one of the single rare player packs that accompanied the 85-92 I packed tradable Birthday Griezemann which was pretty cool, not that he makes the team.

15 hours ago, hannay said:

The 85-92 is insane. Great fun packing special cards for fun. 

In one of the single rare player packs that accompanied the 85-92 I packed tradable Birthday Griezemann which was pretty cool, not that he makes the team.

You're getting all the luck now eh?

14 hours ago, hannay said:

Packed birthday Griezmann twice now!!

Should of read the next post too.

GG

I've not touched the game now for ages, just emptying my club for pack thrills, hardly got anything left now.

1 hour ago, Keiths_Dad said:

The 5x 88 SBC is back, I ended up spending around 130k to do it. Nothing that I'll use, so I chucked it all into the icon upgrade and got... Guardiola. Fuck.

I got 92 TOTW Ramos, 91 BD Di Maria, 90 Europa Handanovic, 89 FFS Palacios and 88 CL Goretzka.

Prob save for the next 88+.