Jump to content
rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

Recommended Posts

So was that for the 9 tokens? I’ve got 11 but thinking Dennis looks mint for 16. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's just the fact you were talking about an Arsenal legends team and then this happens! 

 

Destiny.

 

Post pics of full Arsenal team when complete please.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So many OP cards in this FUT birthday, the game just isn't as much fun and varied as previous years. Mbappe with a 5* weak foot, I hope that card is as rare as R9.

 

That said, I grabbed a Havertz as he looks crazy and not too pricy. The prices often go up on cards like this so I jumped at 750k. Fingers crossed. Edit - he's already over 100k cheaper, oops

 

Ballarabi looks brilliant but the objectives look horrendous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven’t bought any fut birthday cards, but I did sell Militao and buy a moments Blanc and he’s the best centre back I’ve ever used. 
 

4222 in game.

 

9 depth, 5 width, balanced/balanced. 

39872B7A-6172-450D-81B4-C34E642751E9.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m tempted by the new Hazard Card. 
 

any thoughts? Any clue in what price may do? 
 

in other news, packed Prime Giggs, Aguero and TOTW moments Williams tonight. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Opened my 65th and final pack this evening, got birthday lozano. This came 30mins after finally finishing 89 politano. Same position, same club, and lozano untradable. Ffs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Likewise - nice!

 

my only question is around Costa, may swap him out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hannay said:

Likewise - nice!

 

my only question is around Costa, may swap him out.

 

He's good. Always hard to play against.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did a Mid Icon SBC without spending a penny on the transfer market! Can anyone take a guess at who I may have got?

 

England flag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Steely said:

I did a Mid Icon SBC without spending a penny on the transfer market! Can anyone take a guess at who I may have got?

 

England flag.

 

Scholes?

 

I've been playing Ryan Kent at CAM this weekend at. 8 chem, the guy is ridiculous. I didn't realise his passing was so good.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Steely said:

I did a Mid Icon SBC without spending a penny on the transfer market! Can anyone take a guess at who I may have got?

 

England flag.

 

Moore?

 

I packed his Prime yesterday, sold for 290k. Unreal price. Hes meant to be a good CDM.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ding ding ding! Timmo got it in one. 

 

I can't believe I got Scholesed.

 

I keep getting weird lag, where it slows down and then fast forwards, it started a few weeks ago but has become a huge pain in the arse this weekend, proper fucked my weekend league up. I'd show a video but...

 

Screenshot_20200330_121834.thumb.jpg.b866a1e906f2482e16faacfc63ab510b.jpg

 

Even when I am full green bars it's going nuts. Absolute shit show, this kind of lag is why PES became unplayable.

 

I might just punt my 1m into two more mid icons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Steely said:

I keep getting weird lag, where it slows down and then fast forwards, it started a few weeks ago but has become a huge pain in the arse this weekend, proper fucked my weekend league up. I'd show a video but...

 

Even when I am full green bars it's going nuts. Absolute shit show, this kind of lag is why PES became unplayable.

 

Try setting your DNS manually on the PS4, network settings, custom, auto for everything except DNS and set 8.8.8.8 as primary and 8.8.4.4 for secondary.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rolled mid icon again.

 

Nedved. That will do I suppose! I would have been happier if he had his mane, but he has stupid short hair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Steely said:

Rolled mid icon again.

 

Nedved. That will do I suppose! I would have been happier if he had his mane, but he has stupid short hair.

 

I had him for a while, he's very good.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/03/2020 at 21:11, gooner4life said:

I haven’t bought any fut birthday cards, but I did sell Militao and buy a moments Blanc and he’s the best centre back I’ve ever used. 
 

4222 in game.

 

9 depth, 5 width, balanced/balanced. 

39872B7A-6172-450D-81B4-C34E642751E9.jpeg

9 depth as in pressing crazy high!? Or 9 depth as in sit back really deep?

 

Thanks for your tinternet tips, I haven't had any issues since. :hat:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Steely said:

9 depth as in pressing crazy high!? Or 9 depth as in sit back really deep?

 

Thanks for your tinternet tips, I haven't had any issues since. :hat:

 

9 depth as in pressing crazy high! it makes the game sort of fun at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool, I'll give that a shot, I've been playing 4222 for a while now, mines on width 3 and depth 4, pressure on heavy touch.

 

Then balanced and 5 on attacking.

 

I have one striker false 9, the other in behind, 1 CDM sit back, the other cut loose. 

 

Have been pretty successful with it, bar the recent shitty WL performance.

 

Makelele is unbelievable, I think him pressing high will yield some solid results!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fortunately I sold my Havertz when he was 600k, the guy has bombed :lol:

 

Saving my pennies for Griezmann.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Timmo said:

Fortunately I sold my Havertz when he was 600k, the guy has bombed :lol:

 

Saving my pennies for Griezmann.

 

I sold mine. I found his card to be shit. His 89 was a wonder for me, this one didn't do anything other than fall over a lot.

 

Went with Hazard, he's be good so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello.  Not sure where else to post this but roughly when does FIFA become available on EA Access usually?    It's just that it's 23 quid in the sale at the moment and my son wants it but I'm just checking to see if there's a sniff of it appearing on EA access since we already have that on PS4.  

 

Edit: It's ok.  Couldn't be doing seeing him telling his mates he couldn't join them tonight so just went and bought it.  It's ridiculous. One kid on Xbox and one on PS4.   When's FIFA getting crossplay!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rafaqat said:

Hello.  Not sure where else to post this but roughly when does FIFA become available on EA Access usually?    It's just that it's 23 quid in the sale at the moment and my son wants it but I'm just checking to see if there's a sniff of it appearing on EA access since we already have that on PS4.  

 

Edit: It's ok.  Couldn't be doing seeing him telling his mates he couldn't join them tonight so just went and bought it.  It's ridiculous. One kid on Xbox and one on PS4.   When's FIFA getting crossplay!!!

 

It's normally around May anyway dude!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

 

It's normally around May anyway dude!

 

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

 

Ah well.  Little sod gave me a hug so it's worth it.  :)

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.