rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

Woohoo. Finally a millionaire again. 

Buying 91 Seedorf and 89 Campbell to celebrate. :omg:

• Upvote 1

let me know what they're both like, I'm toying with buying all the Arsenal Icons, tough choice between Pires and Overmars, Overmars is the obvious choice with the 5* weak foot.

10 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

let me know what they're both like, I'm toying with buying all the Arsenal Icons, tough choice between Pires and Overmars, Overmars is the obvious choice with the 5* weak foot.

I'm tempted by 93 Henry, just because I loved him a couple of years ago in the world cup DLC, is the balance meta too strong?

Prime Icon Pack - Barnes.

Stuck him and Puyol into Mid Icon Pack - Crespo.

I think I'm done with this fucking game now.

• Empathy 1

11 hours ago, Timmo said:

I'm tempted by 93 Henry, just because I loved him a couple of years ago in the world cup DLC, is the balance meta too strong?

I’ve not used him, but he’s been a handful the few times I’ve tried to defend against him.

Ronaldo is very underwhelming now mind you, I bought him and he’s terrible, way behind the power curve now.

@Ballzzie You’ll have spend another £100 by tomorrow :lol: it’s got us hooked mate. I’d be happy with Barnes!

I entered my first weekend league in FIFA 20. I’m chuffed with my 11 wins! I know you lot smash that but I’m proud of myself :lol:

• Upvote 2

Entered champs but decided to do the rivals icon swaps this weekend instead. Rivals is far too toxic and hard during the week, got Ligue 1, prem, 11 first owner and la liga done from the online ones, and also the 11 champs wins from last weekend.

Decided late on today to just try and get to 14 wins anyway and done it in 2 hours 15 minutes. Still got 15 games left but I’m happy with gold 3, the rewards just aren’t worth going for anymore.

ill do the squad battles swaps during the week.

also done a mid icon pack after getting the ultimate pack and golden goat tifo for 300 champs wins, and ended up with Lloris and Heung Min son in the pack, used them and POTM suarez for the 88 squad. In all it cost me 50k plus some untradeables. 

I got Zola, not the best but probably not the worst.

On 22/03/2020 at 07:18, Steely said:

Woohoo. Finally a millionaire again. 

Buying 91 Seedorf and 89 Campbell to celebrate. :omg:

Icon Watch:

91 Seedorf - Disappointing. After scoring 6 in 7 with his prime loan from my attacking CDM role, I was expecting something similar but he missed loads of chances, his passing seems off, and he just felt too heavy.

89 Campbell - An absolute tank, I would back him going into a shoulder to shoulder with anyone. I will keep using for a bit longer, but very impressed so far.

90 Makelele - Bloody brilliant, who would have though he would be such a good CDM, I've really liked Keane, but this guy is a clear step above in terms of breaking up play.

Ive punted Seedorf back onto the market, dont know who to go for for my next Box to Box CDM? No limit on Chemistry, doesnt have to be an ICON, I can fit anyone in.

• Upvote 1

Yeah man was going to write how disappointed I was with Moments Seedorf last Fifa, he did ok, but not worth what I would call a "Moments" icon. He was oafish and a bit tanky.

Managed to get 90 Petit for 890,000.

Prices have gone up quiet a bit for these guys.

Probably just people making bank off the icon SBC being able to afford them, essentially exactly like how I have done!

Petit is great, I haven't used him but I certainly put him in the category of players I hate to come up against! I would have jumped on his 88 if I didn't already have Mak.

Hmm just played a game and didnt really notice him tbh.

I need a good formation. Playing 4231(2) and its ok but it just doesn't like my players are pushing up when I'm making runs with the wingers etc.

3 hours ago, Steely said:

Icon Watch:

91 Seedorf - Disappointing. After scoring 6 in 7 with his prime loan from my attacking CDM role, I was expecting something similar but he missed loads of chances, his passing seems off, and he just felt too heavy.

89 Campbell - An absolute tank, I would back him going into a shoulder to shoulder with anyone. I will keep using for a bit longer, but very impressed so far.

90 Makelele - Bloody brilliant, who would have though he would be such a good CDM, I've really liked Keane, but this guy is a clear step above in terms of breaking up play.

Ive punted Seedorf back onto the market, dont know who to go for for my next Box to Box CDM? No limit on Chemistry, doesnt have to be an ICON, I can fit anyone in.

Can't recommend FS Tonali enough, he bullies EVERYONE. He's so much better than Essien for me. The only players I would replace him with are TOTY De Jong or Kante or the obvious elite icons that are beyond reach.

TOTY De Jong is an animal, just so good overall, that said I got overrun by 90 Gullit, he trampled all over TOTY De Jong, 88 Petit and 87 Allan.

2 minutes ago, AlfromSleep said:

My son packed Barnes, he was delighted. Quit moaning about icons you lot :P

I used his Prime as a striker for a weekend and he was fantastic. Ballzie putting him into a Mid Prime SBC was complete madness.

• Upvote 1

Ballzie is not normal, he's got such a misguided view of packs that he bemoans packing somebody like Neymar because it's not an Icon.

1 hour ago, gooner4life said:

Ballzie is not normal, he's got such a misguided view of packs that he bemoans packing somebody like Neymar because it's not an Icon.

Oh my god is it your time of the month or something???

I did not moan about packing Neymar, I moaned that I'd opened loads of packs and there were zero icons, of course after watching Castro, Bateson and the others pack 3 each.

Anyway, can you guys do me a favour?

Below are 2 vids of sequential matches I played tonight. First match I got fucking smashed, second I won. Now if anyone is that bored (like me) 

in home isolation, please have a butchers and let me know what the funk I was doing wrong, because to me it seemed the guy was all over me, it didn't matter who I passed it to, they where either there to cut it out or on me a split second later, jostling me off of the ball with ease. Please also note the first red was bullshit, the second was a mistake.

As for the second vid, I can clearly see hes a less skilled player with a worse team, but is that all it was that allowed me to claim an easy victory???

Vid 1

Vid 2

On 23/03/2020 at 00:24, hannay said:

@Ballzzie You’ll have spend another £100 by tomorrow :lol: it’s got us hooked mate. I’d be happy with Barnes!

I entered my first weekend league in FIFA 20. I’m chuffed with my 11 wins! I know you lot smash that but I’m proud of myself :lol:

so 11 wins was worth it 

8CB51E46-6D7E-427F-9756-BFC298AF5B00.jpeg.c52cb96a02a671fcb13040c9d4f61ac4.jpeg

• Upvote 3

can't get him into my team withoiut changes! Unless anyone is brighter about these things than me?

team1.PNG.8b239bbde4c1e69c74b9f44211745579.PNG

Ideally dropping Kimich to the bench for him. My 4-3-3 ends up a 4-1-2-1-2 - I'd like to keep the formation as it works nicely for me!

team2.PNG.f90f4a967e38bea27708b1a5367c0814.PNG

1 hour ago, hannay said:

can't get him into my team withoiut changes! Unless anyone is brighter about these things than me?

team1.PNG.8b239bbde4c1e69c74b9f44211745579.PNG

Ideally dropping Kimich to the bench for him. My 4-3-3 ends up a 4-1-2-1-2 - I'd like to keep the formation as it works nicely for me!

team2.PNG.f90f4a967e38bea27708b1a5367c0814.PNG

This might be no good for you, but if you can afford an icon striker (is Ferdinand tradeable? I'm sure his Prime would be good enough and then you could get a really good one like Rush Moments) then you can get everyone on 10 chem using 4-5-1. But you probably knew that.

191657108_Screenshot2020-03-26at17_13_51.thumb.png.dc2648f7f03bf965b2590902a3f63f33.png

• Upvote 1

Yeah that’s the option I was thinking if I couldn’t Tetris him in somehow!! I have coins. 2.9m of them. But was going to get Bergkamp from Icon swaps as next icon! 

My god. The fucking luck. :ph34r:

I was expecting it to be Treza. :lol:

• Upvote 1