rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

Screenshot_20200124-175507-01.thumb.jpeg.ab9caa5fec533080c20d77eefb3f2a00.jpeg

Haven't played in a couple of weeks. Got these boys and 2.5m in coins.

Play 532, 4411 and occasionally 4231 in game. Although I've still not settled on a tactic or playstyle.

Neymar is untradable. And I like Lineker. 

Up for any suggestions and any changes.

Edit: Forgot about Juan Carlos at CB.

Headliners Telles?

Mid Koeman to give 5atb options with him moving into midfield? You'll maybe be able to get Aguirregaray or Lala on chem then at RB.

2 hours ago, Pants McSkill said:

Screenshot_20200124-175507-01.thumb.jpeg.ab9caa5fec533080c20d77eefb3f2a00.jpeg

Haven't played in a couple of weeks. Got these boys and 2.5m in coins.

Play 532, 4411 and occasionally 4231 in game. Although I've still not settled on a tactic or playstyle.

Neymar is untradable. And I like Lineker. 

Up for any suggestions and any changes.

Edit: Forgot about Juan Carlos at CB.

I'm really not a fan of Cuadrado at right back, I found he drifted infield far too often when I tried him in my mates team, Zambrotta puts Juan Carlos on 10 chem and Politano.

• Upvote 2

I know pack pull posts are boring but I just got Courtois, Blind, Mahrez (couldn't have been last week) and Felipe Andersen in two 81+ double upgrade packs.

8 minutes ago, Swallow said:

I know pack pull posts are boring but I just got Courtois, Blind, Mahrez (couldn't have been last week) and Felipe Andersen in two 81+ double upgrade packs.

Boring?

Yeah, I didn't think there was much in the way of drastic upgrades with my coin balance. 

Which sort of leaves me at a bit of a dead end really. It's been a real slog to trade my way to this point, and I just don't fancy putting in the same effort going forward. Those of you who watched my pack stream will attest I'm not packing anything big, so grinding for packs isn't an option.

And I just don't have the time at the weekends to play WL, certainly not to play it in a manner to improve in my Gold 3 ranking.

And given I never pack anything, just playing to gold 3 is kinda pointless...

In fairness, if EA hadn't also fucked up Battlefield V, I probably would have come to this point 2 months ago.

Re. 86 Hierro from swaps, he definitely feels much better for me than Lenglet who I really couldn't get on with. He was a bit disappointing in the tackle compared to Ramos, but I've put an anchor on him which ups his aggression and in the few games I've played with this he's felt a lot better. His passing is decent too, I've got confidence in playing the ball to all positions with him which I avoid with Ramos.

Koeman is probable the more sensible choice for this stage of the game if you can get him though, especially as he gives versatility to play in midfield. 

36 minutes ago, Timmo said:

Tomiyasu is ridiculously good for free if you can get him in. EA messed up.

Who and how?

edit. FFS i went for other one :lol:

But I have Sane... that French dude was fantastic in Fifa 19. 

Neither will start much though so it’s picking from 2 reserves wannabes! 

I'm playing 3-4-2-1 at the mo so have LM/RM and LF/RF and its good fun, very attacking so will use Anderson with Mane and then Silva and Traore on the right.

Anyone investing in Headliners?

I'm keeping the ones I pack and just bought Wijnaldum and might get another in the hope Liverpool keep the wins going another 4 times. Salah is out of my price range, although I think long term he could make money. Maybe I could scrap enough up.

1 hour ago, Ballzzie said:

Anyone investing in Headliners?

I'm keeping the ones I pack and just bought Wijnaldum and might get another in the hope Liverpool keep the wins going another 4 times. Salah is out of my price range, although I think long term he could make money. Maybe I could scrap enough up.

It’s difficult to make money on players upwards of 1.5mil as little spikes don’t pay the tax and it’s a big risk.

Nobody uses Salah at events etc so he won’t be likely to rise massively. 

34 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

It’s difficult to make money on players upwards of 1.5mil as little spikes don’t pay the tax and it’s a big risk.

Nobody uses Salah at events etc so he won’t be likely to rise massively. 

But I can see him getting the +1 easily enough and at least another IF, seeing Mane is out with an injury.

1 hour ago, Ballzzie said:

But I can see him getting the +1 easily enough and at least another IF, seeing Mane is out with an injury.

His crazy price already accounts for that, though.